Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now I know why people track EDD in their .sig's. It's so they can remember what it used to be and how silly the process becomes... Here's my first bump: +5/+5
The ride can be a bit of a roller coaster at times....

1629486861339.png

DITTO. my SA has been useless in communication
I think I lucked out. While I had a hard time calling or finding anyone, once I established email contact with my SA, he has been responsive and patient with my inquiries, including almost daily changes in the first week or so :) I believe he was/is out of Rocklin. Only once did he politely mention "all the changes" when I was asking about whether or not the changes had reset my delivery date.

Reactions: PB FUTED
I think I lucked out. While I had a hard time calling or finding anyone, once I established email contact with my SA, he has been responsive and patient with my inquiries, including almost daily changes in the first week or so :) I believe he was/is out of Rocklin. Only once did he politely mention "all the changes" when I was asking about whether or not the changes had reset my delivery date.
Was it Eugene, your SA?

Went ahead and ordered a MYP. Red on white.

Did you have to pay the $250 order deposit fee?

From the time I ordered & finalized my MYP on 7/15, it literally took 4 weeks to get my VIN (on 8/18), and I'm taking delivery tomorrow (8/21). So if that time frame holds, you could be looking at a delivery date by 9/24.

While that's only about a month faster than your LR's current EDD, that's how mine was (my LR EDD is mid/late Sept right now), but I didn't mind spending a bit more to have a quicker car and to take delivery now, and I'm happy with decision.

Did you have to pay the $250 order deposit fee?

From the time I ordered & finalized my MYP on 7/15, it literally took 4 weeks to get my VIN (on 8/18), and I'm taking delivery tomorrow (8/21). So if that time frame holds, you could be looking at a delivery date by 9/24.

While that's only about a month faster than your LR's current EDD, that's how mine was (my LR EDD is mid/late Sept right now), but I didn't mind spending a bit more to have a quicker car and to take delivery now, and I'm happy with decision.
To be honest this was the car I really wanted to order to begin with. The devil on my shoulder won the tug of war. Haha

Reactions: SDM44
Between all of us, including StrykerSam we would fill a truckload! Let’s load en up Tesla!!
I visited the Rocklin center this past weekend to just refresh myself on the MY. I've had Tesla's since early January 2013, sold my last MS after completing the profile for the MY in May, at that time having an EDD of July. Going through a bit of Tesla withdrawals...