Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered in 4-30-2021 and my delivery estimation is December? Anyone else order in April and getting pushed to December??! Long range Model y white with white interior the black rims with tow package

Someone who posted a few pages ago thought that the issue might be that the tow package was out-of-stock on the Tesla Shop. However, as of this morning, the tow package is listed as available again.

My order date is 07/31 so it is quite a bit later than yours. But I also have an EDD of "December" and a white interior. So perhaps white interior is out of stock? 😃

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

Originally, I was going to do a trade-in, my 1st trade-in assessment is about to expire, and my EDD isn't until Nov-Dec. If I choose to sell my car elsewhere and not do a trade-in with Tesla anymore, will it affect my EDD? Will me not updating my odometer and accepting the new trade-in terms make my file not "complete" anymore?

Reactions: PB FUTED
Originally, I was going to do a trade-in, my 1st trade-in assessment is about to expire, and my EDD isn't until Nov-Dec. If I choose to sell my car elsewhere and not do a trade-in with Tesla anymore, will it affect my EDD? Will me not updating my odometer and accepting the new trade-in terms make my file not "complete" anymore?
Just leave it expired. Don't remove it until you have a VIN. Sell to 3rd party if you like. But I wouldn't touch the Tesla Order IMHO. If you have an EDD on your account your profile is complete. If your profile is not complete you will never see an EDD.

Ordered MYP in Bay Area 7/8.
Was initially told car would be ready by 1st week of august. Few weeks later SA said soft date for VIN was 8/22. EDD was 8/15-9/3, then changed to 8/22-9/11 on 8/15. Called on Monday and SA said “it should be any day now, expect your VIN as soon as tomorrow”. EDD changed Monday to 8/25-9/12.

Today Edd shifted back to generic “4-5 weeks”.

Hopefully this is a good sign. We've seen in the past for some people when close EDDs switched to month place holders people got VINs soon after that.

My EDDs unchanged - MYLR - 8/26-9/14. MYP 8/28-9/17
Mine just switched to October as well sa said yesterday I should get a vin within 24 hours. But he also said that last week and the week before lol