Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
15 weeks since accepting Tesla financing and 21 weeks since placing order.
What has Rocklin said about your delivery date? I talked to Daniel my SA there this past week, and he stated that my EDD was showing as October still but who knows. I’m just hella nervous seeing your timeframe since I’m borrowing my brothers truck I don’t want to have it for 6 months LOL. I just don’t understand how so many people have gotten their VINS and you haven’t yet?

F2AF752B-AAA1-4945-A665-D6AB474F768D.jpeg
Buena Park delivered 8 MYLR today. They told me these are May orders.

View attachment 703011Buena Park delivered 8 MYLR today. They told me these are May orders.

I see two red cars and five white interiors -- that's good news for me that Fremont still knows how to make red ext & white int. :) And my "December" EDD hasn't slipped... Congrats to Buena Park folks!

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: December
DC: Stockton

Reactions: Starway2001
What has Rocklin said about your delivery date? I talked to Daniel my SA there this past week, and he stated that my EDD was showing as October still but who knows. I’m just hella nervous seeing your timeframe since I’m borrowing my brothers truck I don’t want to have it for 6 months LOL. I just don’t understand how so many people have gotten their VINS and you haven’t yet?
Last I heard soft match was still Sep 2nd and my EDD is October. I don’t understand it either. Was told that my April order would take precedence over orders placed at same time that I finished financing but I don’t think this is the case.