Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I picked up my MYP today down in SoCal (existing inventory). Pretty much everything was good. The black lip under the front and rear bumpers looks a bit misaligned but not 100% sure. Will need to research.

Now I still have my original blue MYP (white seats) on preorder. Going to cancel tomorrow. I live in the east bay. Was wondering if there was a way to pass it along to someone else if interested? I have EDD of 9/20-9/30. No VIN yet. Not trying to make any $, just aiming to help as I’ll cancel regardless.

So I picked up my MYP today down in SoCal (existing inventory). Pretty much everything was good. The black lip under the front and rear bumpers looks a bit misaligned but not 100% sure. Will need to research.

Now I still have my original blue MYP (white seats) on preorder. Going to cancel tomorrow. I live in the east bay. Was wondering if there was a way to pass it along to someone else if interested? I have EDD of 9/20-9/30. No VIN yet. Not trying to make any $, just aiming to help as I’ll cancel regardless.
Hope it passes to me when you cancel lol
Wait you don’t have your vin yet

Does the profile completion have any affect on priority/spot in the order queue?
I ordered 08/17 but only just accepted a lease through Tesla on 09/15 and uploaded my insurance card because a random Reddit user said that matters but does it actually?
This absolutely affects your spot in line. Essentially, the countdown seems to begin when your profile is 100% completed (registration, trade in, if applicable, and financing details and insurance all submitted or uploaded). I ordered my MY early May, but didn’t complete until mid or so May and I feel like my order is being treated more like a June order.

Seems like there are still an awful lot of May/June orders in flux and being told they’ll have a car by end of the month. There are only 10 days left in September and as the window continues to shorten, I find it doubtful that Tesla will be able to make good on all of these EOQ deliveries. My SA all but promised me I’d have my car by the end of the month, but I’m taking that with a grain of salt (he also told me I’d have a car by the end of June when I first ordered 😂). Best case scenario, we all get our cars by 9/30, worst case, hopefully no later than early to mid October. But that thought is sure depressing! I’m trying to stay cautiously hopeful, but trying to also be realistic at this point. 🤞🏻