Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick q since people here are faster than Tesla people! Got my VIN and was asked to submit payment, so called in and asked to switch to financing (mine expired 3 days ago, yay.) Found the link, submitted the loan request, got a credit pull alert, but when I logged in again, it's still asking for payment / loan details.

I called him, asked them if I need to resubmit (not crazy about multiple credit pulls), still waiting to hear back, but curious if anyone has a similar thing happen, and I'm paying for a rental car right now and would love to make sure that the car comes as soon as possible. Thank you!!

9285C7E8-6E92-4633-A674-477674AAFCEF.jpeg

Nothing in Century City Mall…
There were many display car few days ago.
it’s all gone

Reactions: MGsurf and e645824
Seems like there are still an awful lot of May/June orders in flux and being told they’ll have a car by end of the month. There are only 10 days left in September and as the window continues to shorten, I find it doubtful that Tesla will be able to make good on all of these EOQ deliveries. My SA all but promised me I’d have my car by the end of the month, but I’m taking that with a grain of salt (he also told me I’d have a car by the end of June when I first ordered 😂). Best case scenario, we all get our cars by 9/30, worst case, hopefully no later than early to mid October. But that thought is sure depressing! I’m trying to stay cautiously hopeful, but trying to also be realistic at this point. 🤞🏻
Man, I am rooting for you to get your VIN Sooooooooon!!! It's so your turn, @GildedVines !

Quick q since people here are faster than Tesla people! Got my VIN and was asked to submit payment, so called in and asked to switch to financing (mine expired 3 days ago, yay.) Found the link, submitted the loan request, got a credit pull alert, but when I logged in again, it's still asking for payment / loan details.

I called him, asked them if I need to resubmit (not crazy about multiple credit pulls), still waiting to hear back, but curious if anyone has a similar thing happen, and I'm paying for a rental car right now and would love to make sure that the car comes as soon as possible. Thank you!!
If you're financing the full loan, it should be asking for payment. Mine was asking since I had a deposit, and I made the deposit first. I have the cashier check for the remainder of the balance for pick up 9/25.

Thank you!!! Hoping and praying! 🙏🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤗 How is your blue beauty??
Cmon Unicorn Gods, give this man his VIN THIS WEEK!! 🙏🙏🙏

The Blue Unicorn was well worth the 112 day wait! Aside from one light 9" scratch on the passenger side fender (which I'm just going to polish out myself... its not deep at all), I couldn't find any other issues with it. No service appointments were needed to address anything (again, would have just been to polish out that scratch). It drives really nicely and I'm really getting a hang of this one-pedal driving! I think I stepped on the brake pedal three times this whole weekend (put in around 180 miles this weekend).

MYLR is an excellent vehicle! I was going to keep our Honda Odyssey but the kids love the Tesla so much that the Odyssey usage is going to decline. I'm going to take advantage of the used car craze and just get rid of it (can't believe how much the Odyssey is fetching in the used car market... will pay for more than half of the model Y!)

Cmon Unicorn Gods, give this man his VIN THIS WEEK!! 🙏🙏🙏

The Blue Unicorn was well worth the 112 day wait! Aside from one light 9" scratch on the passenger side fender (which I'm just going to polish out myself... its not deep at all), I couldn't find any other issues with it. No service appointments were needed to address anything (again, would have just been to polish out that scratch). It drives really nicely and I'm really getting a hang of this one-pedal driving! I think I stepped on the brake pedal three times this whole weekend (put in around 180 miles this weekend).

MYLR is an excellent vehicle! I was going to keep our Honda Odyssey but the kids love the Tesla so much that the Odyssey usage is going to decline. I'm going to take advantage of the used car craze and just get rid of it (can't believe how much the Odyssey is fetching in the used car market... will pay for more than half of the model Y!)
That’s great to hear! I currently drive a Pilot and I’ve heard demand is insane for them right now - gonna try to capitalize on that!

Had a moment of frustration this morning around moving EDD. Well at 10am got an email that I have a VIN and needed to complete payment. Funny how easy it is for someone to take 60k from you in about 30sec flat😂. I happened to be working a half mile from my delivery center so I ran by to be sure I had all the boxes checked correctly. Tons of cars there today, and the person there said my car is still in Fremont but as soon as it’s loaded I will get a text to schedule delivery. My EDD updated to 9/22 to 9/25🤞🏻
Update delivery scheduled for Thursday 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

If you're financing the full loan, it should be asking for payment. Mine was asking since I had a deposit, and I made the deposit first. I have the cashier check for the remainder of the balance for pick up 9/25.
Hm weird. When I go to the website it takes me to a Cash or Loan tab. I’m putting about 40% down, submitted, never got a confirmation email or anything, did get a credit check, went back in there, and all I see is the same page. Still didn’t hear back from the rep who was gonna check right away. Thanks tho!

Hm weird. When I go to the website it takes me to a Cash or Loan tab. I’m putting about 40% down, submitted, never got a confirmation email or anything, did get a credit check, went back in there, and all I see is the same page. Still didn’t hear back from the rep who was gonna check right away. Thanks tho!
When you go to the loan tab. You fill out the financial information (if third party) it should auto populate the financial institution. Input the finance amount and the remaining (40% deposit) should come up and Tesla uses plaid to transfer funds or you can input your ACH info.