Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, we aren't disagreeing. Yours is probably one of the in-transit orders that didn't quite make it to you by Sept 30 and will be delivered a couple of days after October 1. Hopefully there are several folks in the same boat.

Congratulations! 🎉

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton

Tesla dropped it off this afternoon. I'll tell you this, it is, BY FAR, the cleanest Tesla I've seen yet (I had a 3 and also have another Y). I can't find anything out of place. The paint (white) is much better than my other white Y. Panel gaps all match, hatch closes and is perfectly aligned.

Only gripe would be the front parking sensors are a little different color white than the bumper, but LOL. On my other Y, the entire bumper is a different shade!

I finally had time today to detail it since last weeks delivery, looks even better now
1633227684081.png

Ahhhh! I got a VIN! It wasn’t suppose to be ready until January. Help! I just bought a M3 2 weeks ago because I figured it would be months before I’d get the Y. Figured I could sell it. Now the Y says delivery 10/2-10/5. Where’s the best place to try to quickly sell my model 3 long range? VIN 285xxx

Reactions: Falcon73
Ahhhh! I got a VIN! It wasn’t suppose to be ready until January. Help! I just bought a M3 2 weeks ago because I figured it would be months before I’d get the Y. Figured I could sell it. Now the Y says delivery 10/2-10/5. Where’s the best place to try to quickly sell my model 3 long range? VIN 285xxx
Usual suspects would be CarMax, Carvana, Vroom or Shift. If you are in or near San Diego another poster a couple months ago mentioned Driveo. Could also try KBB instant cash offer. All this assuming you don’t want to try private sale. Good luck and Congrats!!

Reactions: e645824 and Mrskahn