Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 7/13, officially in my delivery window of 10/3 - 10/22 now. We’ll see what happens these next couple of weeks.
Ordered 2 days before you. Hope my EDD changes soon and they are also making some wh/bl and it comes down on the same truck as yours. Also Costa Mesa pickup. Good luck I’ll be following with interest.

Reactions: dualmotor
Ahhhh! I got a VIN! It wasn’t suppose to be ready until January. Help! I just bought a M3 2 weeks ago because I figured it would be months before I’d get the Y. Figured I could sell it. Now the Y says delivery 10/2-10/5. Where’s the best place to try to quickly sell my model 3 long range? VIN 285xxx
I sold my 3 a little over a year ago. Tried Carmax and Vroom and was lowballed so bad it was insulting. Put it on Craigslist and had multiple cash offers within 20 minutes. Guy came with bundles of hundreds like you see in gangster movies. Couldn't have been easier.

Tesla dropped it off this afternoon. I'll tell you this, it is, BY FAR, the cleanest Tesla I've seen yet (I had a 3 and also have another Y). I can't find anything out of place. The paint (white) is much better than my other white Y. Panel gaps all match, hatch closes and is perfectly aligned.

Only gripe would be the front parking sensors are a little different color white than the bumper, but LOL. On my other Y, the entire bumper is a different shade!
Same here. Only minor thing, wiper elbow's barely but touching the hood. How was yours?
20210920_195042.jpg

Reactions: e645824