Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha I’ve seen others reporting multiple changes per day, so maybe. Mine has only changed once (yesterday) since 8/30 and the 10/13 front end didn’t move. Trying to stay under 500 refreshes per day. ;)
That seems insanely high. Just had it installed for $150 in Upland. Granted I did just have them install it while they were upgrading my electric panel.
Can I get the name of your electrician, I am just down the 210 from you in Rancho Cucamonga, very cool. I enter my EDD tomorrow (10/14 to 10/27), no vin yet.

Just don't go cheap on your Nema 14-50 plug. Can search for "melted nema 14-50" and see what can happen with a cheap one after a while. Can check out this thread for photos of the differences of quality. I got a Bryant 14-50 installed.

Is there a reason you upgraded your panel?
panel was 100 amps only and ran out of room for extra breakers. larger panel, brought in 200 amps and now I have the charger set with the max amps it can do.

Panel started as a 125 amp main, but was downgraded to 100 amps by design when i got solar panels (also tesla) put in back in April. I failed to plan ahead and should have had the work done all at once.

Reactions: Falcon73 and seeb
panel was 100 amps only and ran out of room for extra breakers. larger panel, brought in 200 amps and now I have the charger set with the max amps it can do.

Panel started as a 125 amp main, but was downgraded to 100 amps by design when i got solar panels (also tesla) put in back in April. I failed to plan ahead and should have had the work done all at once.
Oh okay. I have a 100amp panel but you can still put in a 60A in that panel as long as you have space

OMG - I just got the VIN!!! ***293

Very recent build???!!!

Did not get an email or text.
OMG - I just got the VIN!!! ***293

Very recent build???!!!

Did not get an email or text.
Just got my VIN as well, also 293. They're probably on the same truck down together! =) Very similar build (MYLR / MSM / 20" Inductions), just no tow hitch. OD & PCD Date: 7/7. Most recent EDD before VIN was 10/15 - 10/26, updated to 10/17 - 10/20 after receiving VIN!

Reactions: Rayvas and firecape
@ltachiba

I tried to copy your quote but couldn't!!

So excited - I'm going to see if they can deliver it vs. having to pick it up.

Insurance is so ridiculous with AAA. I probably have to stick with them because all of policies are with them. Won't be easy to move it without losing my umbrella and discounts. Ugh. So do we have to add the vehicle to the policy before pickup?

Reactions: acatwith12
@ltachiba

I tried to copy your quote but couldn't!!

So excited - I'm going to see if they can deliver it vs. having to pick it up.

Insurance is so ridiculous with AAA. I probably have to stick with them because all of policies are with them. Won't be easy to move it without losing my umbrella and discounts. Ugh. So do we have to add the vehicle to the policy before pickup?
In California, I think you can provide existing insurance, and add the vehicle after pick up. Anyone, feel free to correct me if I am mistaken on this. When I bought my Prius a few years ago, I just had to show my existing insurance policy to pick up from the Toyota dealership.

Reactions: DZMY and Momvivant