Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! Wish I had an SA to text...
My SA is the person who showed me the car when I first drove the car. I didn't place the order at the time because I don't have a referral code. After a couple of days I finally placed the order and completed my profile and received a text from the same person. It's interesting to note that the text get sent from a new number but apparently my SA is receiving my text if I reply to any of the previous numbers that he used.

second day into EDD window, EDD moved from 10/13-11/02 to 10/21-11/18(28 day window) GGrrrr...
I love the “can’t wait” on your header. That’s so all of us. It’s wild how much these EDDs fluctuate even while being in them. Mine still shows starting today even though it’ll probably be pushed out like yours tomorrow. Maybe there are just so many thousands of people that ordered 7 seaters and Tesla randomly puts them on trucks and trains in whatever direction.

Reactions: Yes007
I love the “can’t wait” on your header. That’s so all of us. It’s wild how much these EDDs fluctuate even while being in them. Mine still shows starting today even though it’ll probably be pushed out like yours tomorrow. Maybe there are just so many thousands of people that ordered 7 seaters and Tesla randomly puts them on trucks and trains in whatever direction.
Unless I missed in the forum, have not seen many of Red MY7's delivered in the recent past. So, may be longer wait for REDs

Unless I missed in the forum, have not seen many of Red MY7's delivered in the recent past. So, may be longer wait for REDs

I ordered a red MYLR 5-seat on July 31. I had an EDD of the generic "December" for many weeks, then it switched to the generic "January" for the past several weeks. So I'm envious of all of the folks that actually have dates. My progress graph is really really boring (a straight line with a jump at "January"). 😢

I'm assuming it is a combination of the red exterior, white interior, and Stockton DC (fewer delivery trucks to Stockton; except during EOQ).

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton

@Momvivant congrats! I scheduled my home delivery for Tuesday, and also just got the update to make payment.
Since I’m an optimist and my car is definitely coming real soon, haha. Curious on the payment. When I bought my 3, two years ago, they took a personal check. Not sure if they still accept that. Are you doing Plaid? (personally not a fan of that), cashiers check? ACH? Thanks in advance.

Since I’m an optimist and my car is definitely coming real soon, haha. Curious on the payment. When I bought my 3, two years ago, they took a personal check. Not sure if they still accept that. Are you doing Plaid? (personally not a fan of that), cashiers check? ACH? Thanks in advance.
Just completed my payment via Plaid. It seems like you would need to talk to your SA to set up any other payment type, as I'm pretty sure that was the only option available

Reactions: TatisJr
Also, definitely hope yours is coming soon too! My order was just 4 days before yours (7/7), and me EDD prior to receiving my VIN was 10/15 - 10/26, got my VIN on 10/14. So hopefully you get yours in the next day or 2! Good luck!

Reactions: TatisJr
second day into EDD window, EDD moved from 10/13-11/02 to 10/21-11/18(28 day window) GGrrrr...
That happened to me last week…the window widened and a couple of days later, it narrowed. Hoping that will be the case for you.
Do you have an "M" or an "N" in your 10 spot of your Vin?
M so 2021
Grats! Sometimes you can pick it up early if the car is in the lot. I was schedule to pick it up today but I was able to pick it up yesterday.
After we paid via Plaid, I called to make sure it went through and got one of the original SAs who sent me the initial info. They were able to move up the delivery to Saturday. Truck is arriving tomorrow!!!

@Momvivant congrats! I scheduled my home delivery for Tuesday, and also just got the update to make payment.

The truck is arriving tomorrow!! They inspect the cars before delivering it to us.

Plaid. DH was hoping to use our AMEX card and get miles like solar but no such luck!! 😆

That happened to me last week…the window widened and a couple of days later, it narrowed. Hoping that will be the case for you.

M so 2021

After we paid via Plaid, I called to make sure it went through and got one of the original SAs who sent me the initial info. They were able to move up the delivery to Saturday. Truck is arriving tomorrow!!!

The truck is arriving tomorrow!! They inspect the cars before delivering it to us.

Plaid. DH was hoping to use our AMEX card and get miles like solar but no such luck!! 😆
Wow that's awesome!! I'm tempted to reach out to my SA to see if I can get it bumped up, would love to pick up on Saturday!