Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are in the end game for sure! Gotta be patient. At least there is football today and tomorrow!
Haha. As soon as the Chargers moved to LA, the NFL has been dead to me. My Trojans have a bye this weekend, but hey at least we won’t lose. Maybe some MLB playoff action can distract me. Plenty of time between innings to refresh my account.

Reactions: Falcon73
Just got message to accept Tesla Vision and then, viola, VIN! It’s a 2021 but thrilled to be getting my MYLR (blue, 7 seater, 20”induction, w/tow) a little earlier than expected. I ordered 7/25 so not much earlier but still earlier than the original EDD.

Current EDD window: 10/16-10/20

Just waiting for call to pick up from Fremont factory.
Nice!
I’m starting to give up….

• Helpful
Reactions: Falcon73
Nice!

Don't give up. Take a look at my EDD graph, and then try saying this in your best Yoda voice, "More boring the wait is, more exciting the end result will be." :D

I was really bummed about my boring EDD's of "December" and "January" until yesterday when it changed to Oct 17 - Oct 31. So either Tesla is trying to beat the California November 2 deadline 🥳 , or mine shifted dramatically because I just ordered my Wall Charger yesterday 🤔, or tomorrow it will change to "February" o_O.

So now I am scrambling to line-up financing (unfreeze, gather paperwork, apply to PenFed, wait). I thought I had another month or two to deal with that.

1634422376234.png

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: Oct 17 - Oct 31
DC: Stockton

Last edited:
Don't give up. Take a look at my EDD graph, and then try saying this in your best Yoda voice, "More boring the wait is, more exciting the end result will be." :D

I was really bummed about my boring EDD's of "December" and "January" until yesterday when it changed to Oct 17 - Oct 31. So either Tesla is trying to beat the California November 2 deadline 🥳 , or mine shifted dramatically because I just ordered my Wall Charger two days ago 🤔, or tomorrow it will change to "February" o_O.

So now I am scrambling to line-up financing (unfreeze, gather paperwork, apply to PenFed, wait). I thought I had another month or two to deal with that.

View attachment 722386

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
Thanks.
I’m almost on day 98, and EDD changed 23 times. Idk how to do a fancy chart like that. :)
Maybe they are trying to get CA vehicles out before 11/1. Who knows….

Reactions: TatisJr and DrRamen
Thanks.
I’m almost on day 98, and EDD changed 23 times. Idk how to do a fancy chart like that. :)
Maybe they are trying to get CA vehicles out before 11/1. Who knows….

Here is my chart (attached; zipped Excel). You only have to populate columns A, B, and C (date, minEDD date, maxEDD date). The rest of the columns are formulas. The resulting graph is on the right. Based on a concept from OCJeff.

Scott

--

Attachments

• EDD.zip
    110.3 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: MTBevrider
Nice!
Don’t give up…as Scott said, it’s a pretty incredible piece of technology. DH is a total geek so it’s fun watching him like a kid in a toy store!!

Your release date is barely after mine, and I had done the same thing as you when I was told that the car was arriving in June…we were in FL so I put it on hold. I’m sure that yours will be delivered soon.