Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Previous EDD was 10/21-11/4 MYLR Red with Black interior 19 inch wheels. Today morning updated to October 23 - November 18. By this i wont be getting $1500 rebate. FML. Thanks for screwing me Tesla. I guess i will place it on hold once VIN gets generated and take delivery in Jan
If 750$ is going to break your bank they maybe buying a 50k+ car isn’t a great idea right now.

Reactions: xSCMx and travtred
I was supposed to have home delivery but time window would work for today so picking up today instead. And yes when I ordered it was Costa Mesa but now Irvine.

Not sure but wondering if they are closing Costa Mesa. There is a service center and showroom / delivery center at the Irvine location.

Leaving in 5 hours to pick her up. ;)
Tesla is closing the Costa Mesa location and consolidating it with the Irvine shop at Barranca/Jamboree.
When I was at CM last, the glass doors had been broken, Tesla PowerWall stuff had been stolen, and employees were announcing the forthcoming move without asking.

Didn't hurt that a primary sales/service location for LUCID is just 4 doors down the street.....

Reactions: TatisJr
Tesla is closing the Costa Mesa location and consolidating it with the Irvine shop at Barranca/Jamboree.
When I was at CM last, the glass doors had been broken, Tesla PowerWall stuff had been stolen, and employees were announcing the forthcoming move without asking.

Didn't hurt that a primary sales/service location for LUCID is just 4 doors down the street.....
Only bummer about that is shorter drive home ;)

For those of you getting your car, can you confirm you’re still getting 1 year of premium connectivity? Im asking since they got rid of the 1 year and only giving 1 month now across all models.

Thanks!
@Newtothis I was wondering the same thing, because the wording on the website was very vague. I can confirm that I still got one year of connectivity, car was delivered on 10/19.

I was supposed to have home delivery but time window would work for today so picking up today instead. And yes when I ordered it was Costa Mesa but now Irvine.

Not sure but wondering if they are closing Costa Mesa. There is a service center and showroom / delivery center at the Irvine location.

Same, they told me Costa Mesa is closed and they only do Irvine... My appt is at 3:30 tomorrow!!! can't wait

How far in advance where you able to sign the final documents online?

Advice needed!!. At pickup right now and some paint damage to right passenger door. I either accept and have it “rectified” later OR wait for another one (none on hand or in transit). Hate to paint a brand new car, but no longer have a car :(

Yeah they will fix it. Just not crazy about repainting a door on a brand new vehicle. Will it match, etc. on the other hand if they found it prior they likely would have fixed it and I’d be none the wiser. So…

Yeah they will fix it. Just not crazy about repainting a door on a brand new vehicle. Will it match, etc. on the other hand if they found it prior they likely would have fixed it and I’d be none the wiser. So…
I guess it depends on how badly you need a new car vs. how badly the damage bothers you. If youre in a bind, I would of course take it and let them repair it.

If 750$ is going to break your bank they maybe buying a 50k+ car isn’t a great idea right now.
I don't think anyone here thinks $750 will break the bank. It's about the lost of $750 that we could have used for a nice meal for two at French Laundry, for example.

If you ever read through the life of many billionaires, they care about every single dime. It's the poor people who don't value money and do not know how to manage it.