Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now with the potential EV tax credit coming back, likely early 2022, is anyone pushing their order to 2022?
Let me think about this one. Take delivery tomorrow and enjoy the car for the next 6-8 months, or put the order on hold for a bill not yet passed and agonize in Tesla waiting hell until April or May of 2022. That $10K incentive can suck it. I’m taking delivery tomorrow.

Let me think about this one. Take delivery tomorrow and enjoy the car for the next 6-8 months, or put the order on hold for a bill not yet passed and agonize in Tesla waiting hell until April or May of 2022. That $10K incentive can suck it. I’m taking delivery tomorrow.
I wish I could take my delivery tomorrow haha. Agreed though I want the dam car now

Reactions: Naija King
You’ve hit upon the missing piece from the original question. Can you move back to January, or are you actually moving all the way to the end of the line in May? Also, does Tesla adjust price if you delay (though obviously the credit is larger than the price increase). It does seem like those of us staring down EOQ deliveries may be sitting less pretty.

You’ve hit upon the missing piece from the original question. Can you move back to January, or are you actually moving all the way to the end of the line in May? Also, does Tesla adjust price if you delay (though obviously the credit is larger than the price increase). It does seem like those of us staring down EOQ deliveries may be sitting less pretty.
My SA said I would not go to the back of the line if I delayed but would be looking at maybe an April delivery should I place my order on hold. Too many unknowns for me. Also, Tesla just called and bumped up my delivery to 2pm today.

I've been too busy to post an update but are my updated dates. Most recent EDD's of 10/23 - 11/16 and now 10/30 - 11/11. I had some pure bad luck since my delivery location (Costa Mesa) is closing down so they re-routed my order to Irvine. Hopefully, I receive a VIN soon so I can sell my current car, Carmax's offer is too good to resist right now.

Took delivery today. No issues other than some really minor panel gaps and a slight dent on the frunk around the Tesla logo. Love the car and very happy with it.

8415E126-CD5B-4C7C-A570-5A62714FDA36.jpeg