Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did some research on PG&E rebates/incentives and there are none! The gal I talked to said there were special lower EV rates for customers after midnight….but they raise the rate during the daytime! They had a calculator to figure out an estimate for my home and the EV rate was the worst of all. Someone said they provided financial help for setting up a new circuit/plug for your EV power outlet but I couldn’t find anything….
I found the $800 bucks they offered before expired 12/31/20. You might only have the tax credit for infrastructure upgrades now.

Did some research on PG&E rebates/incentives and there are none! The gal I talked to said there were special lower EV rates for customers after midnight….but they raise the rate during the daytime! They had a calculator to figure out an estimate for my home and the EV rate was the worst of all. Someone said they provided financial help for setting up a new circuit/plug for your EV power outlet but I couldn’t find anything….

My EDD has held strong for almost a month for Dec 22 - Dec 31. I’m a train operator here in the Bay Area and my line goes behind the Fremont plant. The lot is absolutely full of cars right now. Also on the 680 freeway side of the tracks there are secondary lots with Teslas. The amount of cars seem to fluctuate from time to time but Ive never seen it this full.

My EDD has held strong for almost a month for Dec 22 - Dec 31. I’m a train operator here in the Bay Area and my line goes behind the Fremont plant. The lot is absolutely full of cars right now. Also on the 680 freeway side of the tracks there are secondary lots with Teslas. The amount of cars seem to fluctuate from time to time but Ive never seen it this full.

I follow this user who documents it almost weekly of what you are seeing. New vid just posted up a few seconds ago...

Reactions: Naija King
My EDD is consistent for about 10 days to end of Dec. Right now its Dec 23-Dec 31. I don't want my car in Dec and loose the EV credit, if the bill ever passes.
My EDD has been 12/10 - 12/30 since late August. A few days ago I received a text from Fremont asking me if a still wanted my car or if I preferred another month. I said I want it, assume everyone is getting one. I got the text one day before a month to go to start of EDD. So you may get a text in the next 10 days giving you a choice

Got a text today stating:
Tesla Update - We noticed you don't have a trade value for your current vehicle in your account.
If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase!
Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and mileage.

My EDD is currently at November 17 - December 15. Is this a positive sign that I'm moving to a 10 day window and hopefully VIN soon?

Reactions: ryneezy
0C6E0BBC-7687-4D57-997C-DD7EC40C6E99.jpeg

TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I love you, TOMORROW! You’re only a day away……

My EDD was pushed back to 11/14 - 12/8. From 28 to 24 days window....

What about your EDD ??? Just curious

Mine was pushed back too. 11/17 to 12/15. Im still at a 28 window.

I can’t make sense of the delivery process, but my understanding is a narrowing window means you’re getting closer. Going from 28 to 24 days is good news for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teslitored