Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New here. I’ve had my order (MYLR white/black) since late may and had a 3 month hold. However I never got around to completing pre delivery tasks. EDD has always been tbd for me.

Just submitted payment details early morning completing the predelivery tasks. EDD hasn’t changed, still tbd. No vin.

What do you think my chances of getting the care by 12/31 are?

Dumb question: I was preparing doing wire transfer in tesla app for the final payment. Before it gets to any page for me to login/enter my bank account, it suddenly shows "payment complete" after I click a view (or maybe accept) button. So I refreshed the App and that Final Payment section shows Complete with 0 amount due.

WTH is going here

New here. I’ve had my order (MYLR white/black) since late may and had a 3 month hold. However I never got around to completing pre delivery tasks. EDD has always been tbd for me.

Just submitted payment details early morning completing the predelivery tasks. EDD hasn’t changed, still tbd. No vin.

Good. Jackk above ordered 12/17 and is getting delivery. I would call your SC and inquire.

Dumb question: I was preparing doing wire transfer in tesla app for the final payment. Before it gets to any page for me to login/enter my bank account, it suddenly shows "payment complete" after I click a view (or maybe accept) button. So I refreshed the App and that Final Payment section shows Complete with 0 amount due.

WTH is going here
Very strange. I asked a question above regarding this very issue: whether it was ok to wait and pay at delivery appointment, no reply yet

Good. Jackk above ordered 12/17 and is getting delivery. I would call your SC and inquire.
Yeah I’m kinda thinking to let the cards fall where they will. Since there are potential benefits of getting delivery in 2022.

But I’m also impatient so I’ll probably just end up calling them tomorrow or Friday. I don’t have an assigned sa. I just call and get some random sa. I did get the financing which is good for 30 days and have a trade in so sooner isn’t all bad either.

Low to none. There are barely any white/blacks being made. I am a 8/21 OD and my Edd is 1/8-2/5.

Ok... so I received my VIN last night... today I got approval from Tesla financing and uploaded the new insurance....

A couple hrs. Later, my VIN disappeared from my acct... WHAT ?????

I called the DC and they said it was unmatched from the factory... they will put me in the priority list...

So now, I don't have the VIN...

WTH is going here
Same thing happened to me. I have to pay nothing, its says $-121.
I have a trade in...maybe that paid for it??? Idk. I asked my SA to look into it and he said I am good to go.
Do you have a trade in?

Ok... so I received my VIN last night... today I got approval from Tesla financing and uploaded the new insurance....

I called the DC and they said it was unmatched from the factory... they will put me in the priority list...

WTF.....

Sorry to hear that. I hope they match you to another VIN quickly to make up for their mistake.

OMG...this is ridiculous.
I am sure they will match you before EOY.

WTH is going here
When I took delivery in Sept I had the same thing happen. They called me and gave me the total due and I brought a check, which they then took inside and did a wire transfer while I waited. They made sure the cash was in their account before we could complete the sale.