Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome. Same build here although OD 2/13 so I am likely a ways behind you (but EDD 3/15-3/31). Good to hear they are rolling out the latest updates to the Bay Area. I am also curious about the summer tires - I'd prefer them and that's what I test drove. Anyone know if this is a regional move?

Awesome. Same build here although OD 2/13 so I am likely a ways behind you (but EDD 3/15-3/31). Good to hear they are rolling out the latest updates to the Bay Area. I am also curious about the summer tires - I'd prefer them and that's what I test drove. Anyone know if this is a regional move?
Same EDD as you on a white on black MYP in the Bay Area. I prefer all season tires. If it so happens that we get the opposite of what we want, I’d be happy to trade.

ORANGE COUNTY, CA.

MYP White/Black, NO UPGRADES

O/D 10/28

Got a VIN mo fookin like 10 min ago.

382XXX, don't know what the heck it has, will ask tomorrow.

Edd was 12/15 - 12/28

Now it is 12/18 - 12 /21

HANG IN THERE MY CALI PEEPS. OUR MYP'S ARE COMING
You mean 2/18-2/21 lol. I’m praying I wake up to a vin. My EDD is 2/16-2/28 right now with an OD of 11/2, same build as yours in Vegas

Reactions: breakpoint
Same EDD as you on a white on black MYP in the Bay Area. I prefer all season tires. If it so happens that we get the opposite of what we want, I’d be happy to trade.
Sounds good. I took a look at the All Seasons on Tire Rack and based on their ratings, they have similar levels of dry grip as the summer tires. But let's stay in touch in case we run into that situation and want to swap.

Reactions: Lccjblu
You mean 2/18-2/21 lol. I’m praying I wake up to a vin. My EDD is 2/16-2/28 right now with an OD of 11/2, same build as yours in Vegas
Lotta west coast peeps getting their VIN's. Hopefully soon ma man!
oops yes, my bad i got too excited and was typing like a mad man. PICKUP 02/19 at BUENA PARK.

I called an advisor and she said build date was Tuesday 02/15/2022. Said I have the most updated chip, the INFO Z???? Which she said was the AMD Ryzen
She also said I have the Michellin A/S tires.

I guess we'll only know 100% once I take delivery. Will keep yall posted.

Thinking about ordering A Y LR as a backup to my X order. What sort of timeframes are people seeing on a Y LR order? If it matters I am 15 miles from the factory.
MY OD was 10/16/21, and my EDD is 3/15/22 - 4/12/22. I went onto the website last night just messing with the order system to see lead time, and it said August 2022 for MYLR, but some YouTubers have reported lead time as late as December 2022. Living so close to the factory just means you'll get your car last, as Tesla tends to deliver California cars towards the end of the quarter I've read.

MY OD was 10/16/21, and my EDD is 3/15/22 - 4/12/22. I went onto the website last night just messing with the order system to see lead time, and it said August 2022 for MYLR, but some YouTubers have reported lead time as late as December 2022. Living so close to the factory just means you'll get your car last, as Tesla tends to deliver California cars towards the end of the quarter I've read.
Thanks.

Your order is much faster than many X orders. I will be at 1 year in April which is my 4th and latest EDD (started with Oct 2021). I suspect summer or fall 2022 is more realistic.

Thanks.

Your order is much faster than many X orders. I will be at 1 year in April which is my 4th and latest EDD (started with Oct 2021). I suspect summer or fall 2022 is more realistic.
Yeah, the rollout of the new interior really took a long time on the X. About the only way to get a X fast is by ordering a Plaid edition, and that's not even guaranteed. Growing pains.

Yeah, the rollout of the new interior really took a long time on the X. About the only way to get a X fast is by ordering a Plaid edition, and that's not even guaranteed. Growing pains.
Agreed. But, it is a lot more than interior. A lot of systems (HVAC, battery, etc) in the S and X have been refreshed. And a lot of the tech is from the Y.