Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Roller coaster

Few days ago EDD moved to May 11 - June 8 from Feb 17 - Mar 17. Today it moved back to Apr 13 - May 11. 🤷‍♂️

Being Fremont delivery I’m fairly confident that it will come mid to late March.
We had similar exp, MYLR 7 seat, color blue, tow & black int. ODD 1/28/22, EDD was March 30th -> June 12-> April 12th. So we will see in a mid march I guess. I live only 1hr from Fremont Tesla factory too lol. In NorCal.

We had similar exp, MYLR 7 seat, color blue, tow & black int. ODD 1/28/22, EDD was March 30th -> June 12-> April 12th. So we will see in a mid march I guess. I live only 1hr from Fremont Tesla factory too lol. In NorCal.
Don't be surprised if you get pushed back to July. I have a MYLR 7 seater in black, OD 11/11, have an EDD of May-June, and I live 15 minutes from the Fremont factory.

I would be excited as well, but may be disappointed depending on the day. I am deployed and cant take delivery until 3/5. And with the 3 day window they give you to pick up, I may lose my VIN over a one or two day difference.
From what I heard if you reject the VIN you will be assigned a new one over next few days. I'm not sure though so you might need to check with your SA when you do get a VIN.

Did your EDD change just now?

From what I heard if you reject the VIN you will be assigned a new one over next few days. I'm not sure though so you might need to check with your SA when you do get a VIN.

Did your EDD change just now?
Yes. It changed this morning.

I contacted the SA immediately for an estimated VIN assignment from her system and she said "I am seeing that you may have a car assigned by 3/3 , typically you would be given 3 days to take delivery of the car. At this time it's still looking okay but this is just an estimate. Once the VIN is assigned I will have more information."

Reactions: Otter2007
I have an appointment Thursday (2/24/22) with a local Tesla Advisor for a Pre-Delivery Orientation. I got an email earlier this week about it so I signed up and am going to get to test drive a Model 3 apparently. We'll see if they give me any information on my actual delivery date. I've heard about people getting VINs and whatnot from these types of meetings. Details about my MY below.
  • OD 10/01/21.
  • EDD March 11-31 (after the usual whiplash that is the changing of your EDD)
  • MYLR AWD.
  • White.
  • 20" wheels.
  • B&W Interior, 5 seats
  • Autopilot included
Met with my SA yesterday. It was supposed to be an orientation of sorts and test drive but I didn't need/want to test drive a M3 so it turned into a Q&A and confirmation that I should be on track with my current EDD of March 11-31. The SA in Fresno was super nice and very helpful. Fingers crossed he was right about the EDD.

Reactions: Otter2007