Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve heard various reports but I *thought* when the $250 deposit is paid that’s when you are “placed in line”, not when the profile is done (as long as there aren’t future changes to the order). No?
I believe Tesla will make judgment calls towards the end of the quarter. If your profile is incomplete you may appear unsure, unqualified, etc and get booted.

Reactions: Otter2007
I’ve heard various reports but I *thought* when the $250 deposit is paid that’s when you are “placed in line”, not when the profile is done (as long as there aren’t future changes to the order). No?
Possibly. This is what my account says (have not completed profile yet): “Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.” I don’t think this is necessarily correct though, as I have another order placed in June (profile complete, but was on hold for several months) and my EDd for this is may-June.

Hopefully someone can chime in and help me out.
I orginally ordered a MYP blue/white, no tow, no fsd. Estimated delivery date was Feb 28-March 28.
Last week I found the same color combo I want but it had tow hitch in tesla existing inventory which I ordered and paid later applied for credit application to lease the vehicle which was approved. Delivery is scheduled March 4th. This morning I checked my original MYP order estimated delivery date change to March 1-13. My question is do I need to do another credit application and get another inquiry on my credit reporr if I want to move forward with the MYP that I initially ordered without the tow hitch and refuse the delivery for the existing inventory MYP that will be delivered March 4th?

Hopefully someone can chime in and help me out.
I orginally ordered a MYP blue/white, no tow, no fsd. Estimated delivery date was Feb 28-March 28.
Last week I found the same color combo I want but it had tow hitch in tesla existing inventory which I ordered and paid later applied for credit application to lease the vehicle which was approved. Delivery is scheduled March 4th. This morning I checked my original MYP order estimated delivery date change to March 1-13. My question is do I need to do another credit application and get another inquiry on my credit reporr if I want to move forward with the MYP that I initially ordered without the tow hitch and refuse the delivery for the existing inventory MYP that will be delivered March 4th?
This would be the prerogative of your financial institution. You would need to call them.

Reactions: Otter2007
Add me to the waiting list!

OD: 2/26/22
EDD: August 2022
MYLR
Blue/White
Induction
No Tow
No FSD

When I was filling out the Registration last night, I was surprised to see Part 3/3 for Special License Plate transfer. I didn’t see this part when I ordered a 2021 Model 3 in May 2021.

I ordered Personalized Plates August 2021 and DMV said it’ll arrive within 6-9 months. So, I need to wait for those to arrive first since it has my new Registration because I plan to trade in and retain the plates.

Anyone have experience with plate transfers with Tesla? If I’m providing info now, it seems like they’ll handle the DMV paperwork during Delivery?

Seeing several members’ EDDs being pushed back recently I was kind of expecting this, but still came as a shock when I saw it today…

New EDD: 4/11 to 5/9. Original EDD in my signature.

This after my last EDD has been consistent since last December.

I really hope this is just a blip and will be changed again…