Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made my order for a Model Y Long Range at the end of August 2021. Initial EDD was Mid-Feb 2022. Then it got pushed out to April 2022, now it's all the way back out to September 2022? Anyone experiencing this?
Yes. We ordered a MYLR7 mid September with similar EDD. The dates recently moved from this month to May-June. Then 3-4 days ago it changed to March 6-March 17th. Fingers crossed that it doesn’t move again lol.

Reactions: Notadog

I’ll see your post and raise you.

View attachment 777113

How innocent I was yesterday when posting what I thought were high gas prices. Seen today while biking through Menlo Park. My new EV can’t come a day too soon!

E03D9BE6-B1A6-4BF2-B37B-6B35685B091F.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: jellison889
Order placed on July 15, 2021 for a LR Grey Metallic, no FSD. Original delivery timeline was October 2021 but because I wasn't ready then I did not complete any of the pre-delivery tasks. I'm not ready to take delivery and completed the first delivery tasks yesterday. Any idea what might be my new delivery date?

Stupid question, but how do you find your SA?
I didn't know either since from the start all I received were generic "team" texts. I just dropped by my delivery showroom/location yesterday and one of the associates there was able to open my profile and see the SA assigned to me (with contact info).

As a total aside, I had gone in to see if I changed my wheel preference up to 20" whether that might speed up delivery but not risk losing my current place in line. (I did that because if you order a standard MY now, the EDD is December but picking the 20" induction wheels moves it up to August). Turns out she couldn't guarantee anything and even when we tried to reconfigure things, my EDD remained the same (June 14 - July 15).

Order placed on July 15, 2021 for a LR Grey Metallic, no FSD. Original delivery timeline was October 2021 but because I wasn't ready then I did not complete any of the pre-delivery tasks. I'm not ready to take delivery and completed the first delivery tasks yesterday. Any idea what might be my new delivery date?
It should show when you log into your profile or the Tesla app very soon.

MYP - EDD stuck at 3/8-3/31. socal

btw any one able to force them to do a delivery center delivery rather than home delivery? Ive heard too many horror stories about home delivery and personal experience is it was better when you can inspect the car before leaving the lot
I think you can call or call the number with the text and ask for DC delivery. I did it for my order and it works. It was almost flawless delivery and DC folks are very nice - Buena Park DC. Very crowded and many MY and M3, very busy, but they give attention to all and answer all questions.