Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone with an OD in January 22 or February 22 that are getting their cars sooner than 21 OD's... I'm happy for you... really. But I'm so frustrated. lol
This is mainly 2022 MYP orders that are arriving now. You and I have MYLR orders, so we’re right on schedule. Estimated delivery at time of my 9/25 order was April, so if I get it in April I’m happy and if the car happens to arrive in March, I’m ecstatic.

Why is that?
Why am I frustrated? People getting their cars within a couple months while others have been waiting for months. Totally not frustrated with the people. Very happy for them. It's just Tesla's system. I'm pretty sure I don't have anything unique to say that hasn't already been thought/said.

Why am I frustrated? People getting their cars within a couple months while others have been waiting for months. Totally not frustrated with the people. Very happy for them. It's just Tesla's system. I'm pretty sure I don't have anything unique to say that hasn't already been thought/said.
I agree with you there, my OD is September 29 and still waiting for a glimpse of hope.

Reactions: burningember
Yeah, unfortunately it is pay-to-play with Tesla. Unless you got MYP w/wo FSD, you gotta wait...

Reactions: burningember
FYI - Just off the phone with delivery rep who says my car is sitting in the lot waiting for me to pick up. He looked up the build date and said my car was built yesterday at 5:21AM. (F401) They move fast. Now to go search for a inspection checklist.
Not a reject then. I wonder if someone else was slated for that order and replied DELAY to the MARCH text, moving you up and making it your lucky day. Quite a lucky break for a 11/28 order. Take it and don’t look back!

Reactions: Lucas007
Picking up mine this weekend 3/20 at Buena Park, ODD was 2/28 and original EDD was 4/23-5/22. The person this car was assigned to wasn’t ready to take delivery so they picked me because my account was ready to go with all info and financing filled out. Car just got here yesterday. MYP Whi/white, no tow no fsd. Vin F405XXX

Reactions: Otter2007
Picking up mine this weekend 3/20 at Buena Park, ODD was 2/28 and original EDD was 4/23-5/22. The person this car was assigned to wasn’t ready to take delivery so they picked me because my account was ready to go with all info and financing filled out. Car just got here yesterday. MYP Whi/white, no tow no fsd. Vin F405XXX
That's my same build and i ordered 6 weeks before you.