Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went from May 18th to schedule delivery overnight. MY LR Black exterior, White interior, no FSD.

Interestingly, I don't see a link in my Tesla account to schedule delivery but I got a text and link to schedule delivery, which allows me to schedule the delivery in 3 days. Need to figure out financing :O
I just got a date assigned, they didnt really ask when when worked.

After changing my order from a MYLR to an MYP this morning I've been assigned a VIN, secured financing, secured Tesla insurance, and scheduled the at home delivery. Went from an EDD of 4/21-5/26 with no guarantee that would happen given all the recent EDD bumps and last night's news that Hertz secured a 100,000 Model Y order with Tesla to preparing to take delivery on Tuesday. GG :cool:

After changing my order from a MYLR to an MYP this morning I've been assigned a VIN, secured financing, secured Tesla insurance, and scheduled the at home delivery. Went from an EDD of 4/21-5/26 with no guarantee that would happen given all the recent EDD bumps and last night's news that Hertz secured a 100,000 Model Y order with Tesla to preparing to take delivery on Tuesday. GG :cool:
Nice! You have me thinking. And the switch is at the current price, correct?

Reactions: Otter2007
I was able get the MYP at its end of Sept. price which was $60,990. It's now currently at $67,990.
Awesome! I used the edit feature and I see the same. I don't know what to do. I want to see if my current EDD stays the same, but if I switch to MYP I also don't want to miss the EOQ push and end up having to wait until June. Decisions, decisions. 😓