Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up today. It took about 4 minutes since they saw that we already have a Model 3 and knew how this worked.

Will go through checklist later. We have 3 days or 100 miles, whichever comes first.

I pic with my son on the Camarillo lot, and one with it parked at home. I need to make some room in the garage. It's not quite ready yet, though my wife is offering to park her 2019 Model 3 SR+ outside for a few nights if necessary.

The sound system in this is really good. Way better than the Model 3 SR+. We were bumping the bass really loud on the drive home.

Yours will come!
View attachment 804017View attachment 804018View attachment 804022
Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Winning Guy
Picked up today. It took about 4 minutes since they saw that we already have a Model 3 and knew how this worked.

Will go through checklist later. We have 3 days or 100 miles, whichever comes first.

I pic with my son on the Camarillo lot, and one with it parked at home. I need to make some room in the garage. It's not quite ready yet, though my wife is offering to park her 2019 Model 3 SR+ outside for a few nights if necessary.

The sound system in this is really good. Way better than the Model 3 SR+. We were bumping the bass really loud on the drive home.

Yours will come!
View attachment 804017View attachment 804018View attachment 804022
Congrats. Did you inspect it a bit checking typical panel gaps, misalignments, paint chips, etc? Or gonna do it over the weekend?

I wonder what happens if you get the car delivered and somehow you are away for a few weeks? Can you report it once you are back or are you screwed? To me they should honor it but who knows...

Congrats. Did you inspect it a bit checking typical panel gaps, misalignments, paint chips, etc? Or gonna do it over the weekend?

I wonder what happens if you get the car delivered and somehow you are away for a few weeks? Can you report it once you are back or are you screwed? To me they should honor it but who knows...
I've got a pretty packed day, so I couldn't spend time there checking. Will have to do this weekend.

Hey guys

So SA called and she is going to deliver my car tonight to my house. Asked if we could just pick up at Burbank and she said they are flooded with cars now and have no room! Most deliveries within a moderate radius will be home delivered (I’m in studio city). She even said I don’t have to be home!

So I guess there will be a surprise waiting for me when I get home tonight at 9pm!

So how’d it go???? Smooth and perfect? Would love to hear about your experience since I’m dreaming for mine soon!!

So how’d it go???? Smooth and perfect? Would love to hear about your experience since I’m dreaming for mine soon!!

I was at work. The car is under my wife’s name.

She was getting text updates that the car was on the way. Little bit later she got a text that the car is at the destination. By the time she came down, the SA was gone and the car was just left in the street. She accepted delivery on the app and was then able to access and unlock the car.

I got home around 9:30 and it was late but everything looked perfect and there were no gaps! Tesla mobile charger and case in the trunk, usb plugged in glovebox, new car smell - check!

Only issue is the subwoofer and speakers in the pillars and rear are not working! I’m going to try a soft and hard reset, but I did see that it might be an amplifier problem which can be fixed easily by unplugging and plugging back in. Will update later!

But for the home delivery - would do it 11 out of 10 times! Great option if it’s available to you!

I was at work. The car is under my wife’s name.

She was getting text updates that the car was on the way. Little bit later she got a text that the car is at the destination. By the time she came down, the SA was gone and the car was just left in the street. She accepted delivery on the app and was then able to access and unlock the car.

I got home around 9:30 and it was late but everything looked perfect and there were no gaps! Tesla mobile charger and case in the trunk, usb plugged in glovebox, new car smell - check!

Only issue is the subwoofer and speakers in the pillars and rear are not working! I’m going to try a soft and hard reset, but I did see that it might be an amplifier problem which can be fixed easily by unplugging and plugging back in. Will update later!

But for the home delivery - would do it 11 out of 10 times! Great option if it’s available to you!

Did you get the regular 5-15 and 14-50 adapter?

Folks, just got my VIN (F446), EDD updated to May 17 - 20
200.gif