Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just realized, for those who upgraded recently, do we qualify for the CVRP rebate? Their site says any Tesla orders (that qualify) placed after March 15, 2022 do not qualify. My LR order was placed in October 2021, while my upgrade was today. Would they go by the upgrade date or the original Order Date? The email I got after upgrading says "Order placed with electronically accepted terms [...] 05/18/2022". Totally forgot about this hahaha

Picked up my MYP today. San Diego, All Season Tires were a plus! The car also came with a mobile charger. The car has a couple of panel gaps but not bad at all. I had to drive an hour and 20 minutes to go 17 miles right after I picked up the car and the first thing I noticed is how easy it is to drive in bumper to bumper traffic. The wait was torture but so worth it. There is hope! You're next and it's gonna happen so fast when it does.

Attachments

• F9F2F28C-CC19-4AEF-981A-05A83D638E7A.jpeg
    F9F2F28C-CC19-4AEF-981A-05A83D638E7A.jpeg
    1,014.6 KB · Views: 75
  • E61A9444-78E9-4CA3-A058-99F8F2F91606.jpeg
    E61A9444-78E9-4CA3-A058-99F8F2F91606.jpeg
    679.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Picked up my MYP today. San Diego, All Season Tires were a plus! The car also came with a mobile charger. The car has a couple of panel gaps but not bad at all. I had to drive an hour and 20 minutes to go 17 miles right after I picked up the car and the first thing I noticed is how easy it is to drive in bumper to bumper traffic. The wait was torture but so worth it. There is hope! You're next and it's gonna happen so fast when it does.
Damn that Red looks nice.

• Love
Reactions: robeeen
Best combination, red with white seats

• Love
Congratulations

• Love
I've had 2 (10) day windows my current is 05/18-05/27. Still no VIN either. So I assume from what I know the shorter the window the more likely you are to get a VIN. But it doesn't hurt too call Tesla and ask. Although more thank likely you will get a generic answer. Keep us updated.
My EDD updated once again. I was 5/18 to 5/27. As of this morning 5/21 to 5/31. Still NO VIN