Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD updated again to June 1 - 4 and got a VIN!
Right in line with mine. I just got a text to schedule home-delivery due to my location which is odd, because on my account it is showing Irvine Barranca SC for delivery. Chatting with Tesla to see why since I am 10 minutes from the SC and would prefer to pickup in person.

You might get this text soon as well. F449 also?

Right in line with mine. I just got a text to schedule home-delivery due to my location which is odd, because on my account it is showing Irvine Barranca SC for delivery. Chatting with Tesla to see why since I am 10 minutes from the SC and would prefer to pickup in person.

You might get this text soon as well. F449 also?
Mine shows a pick-up location of Irvine-Barranca Pkwy. F438 for me. Not sure what that means though...

Reactions: PeteOC
Our changed to 5/22-6/2 and we still don’t have a VIN yet either. Hopefully we both get ours soon. Keep me posted.
I think you meant to tag me. My EDD is a day after yours! Hoping mine comes soon but not too soon. I’m planning to be away until after the Memorial Day holiday, and tesla has already threatened that I can’t pass on this vehicle because my order date is more than a year out. I don’t want to pass on any vins, but I also can’t change my travel plans.

Reactions: Linewifey