Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah so US MY's don't get the double-pane windows in the rear... I honestly have no idea what the VINs mean regarding updates hahaha. I hope our MYP has all the new updates!
I was only expecting/hoping to get Ryzen chip, 15v lithium battery, and matrix headlights, and according to a text from Tesla this morning, my car will include all these. Anything extra will be gravy but not expected. We won’t get the cargo cover either but that one I wasn’t really fond of anyway.

Reactions: t1m1t
I was only expecting/hoping to get Ryzen chip, 15v lithium battery, and matrix headlights, and according to a text from Tesla this morning, my car will include all these. Anything extra will be gravy but not expected. We won’t get the cargo cover either but that one I wasn’t really fond of anyway.
Yeah from my text I'm getting Ryzen, new lithium battery, and matrix headlights. I kind of wish it came with a cargo cover, but seeing how the rear windows are tinted I don't see it as a big issue.

Reactions: mservoss and PeteOC
Well that was fast! Changed from a LR to a P on afternoon of May 20th, morning of May 21st EDD changed to May 23-June 6, afternoon of May 21st got VIN F450, taking delivery May 28th. I knew switching from LR to P would accelerate the process, but that was incredibly fast. I'm stoked to have the car for my summer trips to the beach.
Wow that's a fast delivery! Glad I wasn't given a delivery date during the upcoming weekend... Going to Star Wars Celebration... Anyone else going?

Reactions: jasonlaurea
That would be a tough choice...Star Wars vs Tesla...glad I don't have to make that one!
Where are you picking up? Have heard people in the LA area got cars delivered earlier than OC so just wondering. I started my MYP transition process on 5/18 and got my VIN a few days later, picking up on 6/3 in OC. Got my insurance quotes settled today and credit union already mailed out the check. Starting to get real.

Where are you picking up? Have heard people in the LA area got cars delivered earlier than OC so just wondering. I started my MYP transition process on 5/18 and got my VIN a few days later, picking up on 6/3 in OC. Got my insurance quotes settled today and credit union already mailed out the check. Starting to get real.
I'm picking up in Carlsbad (just north of San Diego). My SA pinged the car yesterday and it was in Fremont waiting to get loaded on a truck. They expect it at the delivery center later today. Just got my insurance settled and am waiting to hear back from the CU. Can't wait to get my hands on the new baby.

Just got my VIN delivery window is 5/23-5/29 hasn’t left the plant in Fremont. Trying to figure out how long it takes to get from Fremont. Picking up in Camarillo. Have a trip planned 5/26-5/30 hoping the car comes before or after our trip anyone have any experience/timeframe on what to expect when coming from Fremont? I can’t cancel my trip and don’t want t to lose out on our car.
Thanks for any information.

I'm picking up in Carlsbad (just north of San Diego). My SA pinged the car yesterday and it was in Fremont waiting to get loaded on a truck. They expect it at the delivery center later today. Just got my insurance settled and am waiting to hear back from the CU. Can't wait to get my hands on the new baby.
So Tesla is supposedly using trucks to deliver cars to LA and SD, but trains to deliver to Irvine. Seems impossible to understand their delivery logistics 🤣