Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are you picking up from? I’m picking up out of Sacramento. Had a June 11-July 16th EDD for about a month and woke up this morning with a June 18-July 16th EDD. Hopefully I’m part of the EOQ push and not pushed out till next quarter.
AFAIK, I’ll pick up at Rocklin. That’s the closest to me in Cameron Park. But, at this point I would be willing to go anywhere between here and Fremont! From the activity I saw at the end of March, as long as your EDD starts in June, your odds are good for an EOQ delivery. Maybe when all those trucks return fro SoCal, they will do a batch of valley deliveries. If you get into the ”magical” two week window, it’s time to make sure you have your financing plan lined up (but don’t let your bank/CU run your credit yet), because things will happen fast once your VIN is assigned.

Howdy
OD 3/14(lucky me I was 1 hour too late because that was the day they raised the price by $3k. Priced everything that morning. Called my bank for funding. Ready to put a deposit and the price went up!!!I plead for mercy on chat sight and get this he didn’t realize that they raised the price. It had just happened. Oh fun times😒)but I digress.
MYP no fsd
Delivery dates
5/27-7/15
6/3-7/15
6/3-6/30
I got a call from tesla yesterday. He wanted to go over everything and he said that I would receive email for delivery /vin. I asked what trends he has seen for delivery compared to what’s stated on the app. He said here on the west coast they are really push for earlier delivery’s. Now he wouldn’t change the date for my window but he said things are looking much better now for sooner eta. So I guess we will see.
Cheers cheers 🍻

Howdy
OD 3/14(lucky me I was 1 hour too late because that was the day they raised the price by $3k. Priced everything that morning. Called my bank for funding. Ready to put a deposit and the price went up!!!I plead for mercy on chat sight and get this he didn’t realize that they raised the price. It had just happened. Oh fun times😒)but I digress.
MYP no fsd
Delivery dates
5/27-7/15
6/3-7/15
6/3-6/30
I got a call from tesla yesterday. He wanted to go over everything and he said that I would receive email for delivery /vin. I asked what trends he has seen for delivery compared to what’s stated on the app. He said here on the west coast they are really push for earlier delivery’s. Now he wouldn’t change the date for my window but he said things are looking much better now for sooner eta. So I guess we will see.
Cheers cheers 🍻

Glad to hear they are pushing early deliveries on the west coast! Thanks for the positive info!

just got this text: “Your car is currently in transit from northern CA to southern CA, but we are unable to get GPS locations while they are on the train. (VIN #) was built with Tesla-specific Pirelli P Zero Elect summer tires.”

Guess they do get transported by train. Was hoping to get the all-season tires too :(

Apparently my car has been on the truck in LA since Saturday when they called to push my pickup back from Monday to Wednesday. Just got a call that the car IS STILL IN LA, but should arrive in Carlsbad at 5:30. They pushed my pick up back 2 hours to make sure it is ready.....So it took my car 4 to 5 days to get from SF to SD???

just got this text: “Your car is currently in transit from northern CA to southern CA, but we are unable to get GPS locations while they are on the train. (VIN #) was built with Tesla-specific Pirelli P Zero Elect summer tires.”

Guess they do get transported by train. Was hoping to get the all-season tires too :(
I was hoping for Michelin All-Seasons but thought they would be shipping at least Pirelli All-Seasons... Guess not...

I have plans to change back down to 19s with All-Seasons anyway.

Reactions: t1m1t
I would love to switch, but would have to sell the Uberturbine to fund the 19's. Doesn't look like they sell very well or for much if they do sell.
Since some of the guys I see listing these 19s are local (I checked from Ebay), I was going to go to them and see if they're interested in taking the Ubers in trade for the new ones. If not, I'll sell them slowly. Buyers won't bite at $2800 usually, but I've seen some sold around $2500 at best, or $2000 at worst.

Did Tesla confirm next Tuesday, or is it still up in the air?

Reactions: t1m1t
Since some of the guys I see listing these 19s are local (I checked from Ebay), I was going to go to them and see if they're interested in taking the Ubers in trade for the new ones. If not, I'll sell them slowly. Buyers won't bite at $2800 usually, but I've seen some sold around $2500 at best, or $2000 at worst.

Did Tesla confirm next Tuesday, or is it still up in the air?
Last text I got after asking if there were any updates on possibly picking up on my original pick-up day was, “The car is still in transit and currently has an ETA of 6.4 - 6.6.”

I’m hoping it somehow shows up Thursday and is ready by Friday hahaha. A week from NorCal to SoCal by train is hard to believe…

Reactions: PeteOC
Last text I got after asking if there were any updates on possibly picking up on my original pick-up day was, “The car is still in transit and currently has an ETA of 6.4 - 6.6.”

I’m hoping it somehow shows up Thursday and is ready by Friday hahaha. A week from NorCal to SoCal by train is hard to believe…
Sorry to hear that. The latest text I exchanged with them confirmed my VIN is here in Irvine at the SC, so my original appointment is still scheduled to proceed for tomorrow. Also confirmed are the Pirelli tires but I’ll check them out first before making changes. Tesla is verifying my trade-in and wanting pictures of the title at the last minute which made me think they’re gonna revise my trade-in value (and make me get another cashier’s check), but so far so good. Here’s to hoping everything goes off without a hitch tomorrow.