Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One thing that was a surprise at pickup, I thought premium connectivity is only free for a month, after that, it is by subscription only, but I actually got one year of premium connectivity… Was it changed to one year recently?
Your OD was right before Tesla eliminated the free first-year subscription. Tesla's research has shown that not many folks utilize free first-year subscriptions, and switched it to the first month only. (LOL)

Reactions: PeteOC
One thing that was a surprise at pickup, I thought premium connectivity is only free for a month, after that, it is by subscription only, but I actually got one year of premium connectivity… Was it changed to one year recently?
Interesting. How do I verify I will get one year of premium connecting free?
Btw, do the mobile connector charge with NEMA 14-50 come with your car?
Thank

Thank
Can’t remember off the top of my head where to find info in the Tesla itself, but a message about premium connectivity was in the inbox of my APP profile telling me when the current connectivity will expire.

Due to my OD, I received the old mobile connector kit that used to come with every car (read: no 14-50 adapter).

Reactions: Jeremiah29.11
Thank
Did you order after Oct. 2021? If yes, you will get 1 month of free connectivity. The current deliveries include the charging bundle, but not NEMA 14-50. NEMA 14-50 will be included in the bundle sometime in August.

Can’t remember off the top of my head where to find info in the Tesla itself, but a message about premium connectivity was in the inbox of my APP profile telling me when the current connectivity will expire.

Due to my OD, I received the old mobile connector kit that used to come with every car (read: no 14-50 adapter).
Thank for confirmation. I will order the NEMA 14-50 adapter

I wonder if it was one year for MYs only. When we got our M3SR+, we only had premium connectivity for a month before we had to start paying.

Some pics of my generic MYP. :)

Picked up yesterday, and so far already ceramic-coated the seats, and in the process of plasti-dipping the emblems black. Will be making appointments for tint and a little detail soon.

Well, this hopefully ends my ordering/delivery saga, and on to ownership experience. Thanks all for accompanying me through the 232 days of pure agony. LoL.

E6DC2C8B-7683-4E2F-AA9B-A819134DC573.jpeg
F6B27743-F333-497F-8CC7-46B50C51C32B.jpeg

Picked up yesterday, and so far already ceramic-coated the seats, and in the process of plasti-dipping the emblems black. Will be making appointments for tint and a little detail soon.

Well, this hopefully ends my ordering/delivery saga, and on to ownership experience. Thanks all for accompanying me through the 232 days of pure agony. LoL.

View attachment 812703View attachment 812704
Did your MYP come with the Tesla mud flaps? I just bought them for my MYP to install once I pick up hahahah

Got my VIN # this morning!!!!
F460

View attachment 812703View attachment 812704
Got my VIN # this morning
F460
MYP/MSM/Black Int/5 Seats/No Hitch/No FSD
OD 2/6/2022

Thanks for the reply… myp white on white with fsd. No tow hitch. Od 03-29-22. 1st edd 06/18-07/21, 2nd 06/15-07-15, 3rd 06/11-07/09 (current). Received the trade in text 06/3
Regardless of timeline and whether or not you have a vehicle to trade, the answer to the text (and definitely respond to the text) is “no”. Once VIN is assigned, you can call or text Tesla and tell them you have a trade-in if you have one.