Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. First posting here :)

I got my VIN this morning for my MYLR Midnight Silver/White Interior/Induction. NO FSD. ~ F467965

My original order date was back in November 10, 21. The EDD was July, and then all of a sudden I got call from Tesla Delivery center on December 29 that my car is ready for delivery!! I postponed my delivery to April. Fast forward to April, nothing happened in April! Delivery dates fluctuated up to May; In May I got my first 2 week window for May 12-May 24(roughly), but on May 15 I got pushed back to June 5 to June 19 --- 2 days ago it yet again changed to June 10 - June 20. On May 28 I got the trade-in text to which I replied Yes, but ended up not going forward with their offer.

EDD is June 9 - June 13 in Carlsbad.

Cheers.

Reactions: usklx
Hello everyone. New to this forum.

I ordered a MYP and a MYLR on March 19, 2022.
EDD for the MYP was originally May 22-July 3, 2022. EDD for the MYLR was originally October.
EDD for the MYP changed in May to June 3-July 1, 2022. EDD for the MYLR remained the same in May.
On May 28, 2022, I received a text asking if I had a trade in.
On June 4, 2022, the EDD for the MYP changed to June 17-July 1, 2022.
On June 6, 2022, the EDD for the MYLR changed to December 2022-March 2023.

I will update as I receive more information.

Just picked up my MYP! There was an issue with the front bumper not being aligned correctly. Confirmed by the tech. Another issue with a tear on the interior trim along the passenger front pillar. Scheduled to have a mobile tech come to take a look. Other than those two issues, everything else looked good! The hood left side gap is slightly larger than the right but they told me it’s “within spec” so they wouldn’t touch it. Marked it in the mobile tech appointment though.

179EB847-BA3B-43B3-9ADD-B5DF1529E5FC.jpeg

Just picked up my MYP! There was an issue with the front bumper not being aligned correctly. Confirmed by the tech. Another issue with a tear on the interior trim along the passenger front pillar. Scheduled to have a mobile tech come to take a look. Other than those two issues, everything else looked good! The hood left side gap is slightly larger than the right but they told me it’s “within spec” so they wouldn’t touch it. Marked it in the mobile tech appointment though.

View attachment 813803
Nice! That's a good looking blue for sure. I actually just got off the phone with service advisor regarding my first service appointment, and she had no problems noting "problems" I noticed that were dismissed by delivery people on delivery day, and will have techs take a look again, so I would definitely note everything in your service appointment.

Looks like I only got a 30 day trial of premium connectivity :(
Sorry to hear that... Literally a two-week difference between our order dates... A lot can, and usually will change with Tesla in that amount of time...

Reactions: t1m1t
Nice! That's a good looking blue for sure. I actually just got off the phone with service advisor regarding my first service appointment, and she had no problems noting "problems" I noticed that were dismissed by delivery people on delivery day, and will have techs take a look again, so I would definitely note everything in your service appointment.
Definitely need to mark everything down before sending it in. Couldn’t find anything after initial look. Currently at the tint shop getting the windows tinted hahaha.

• Funny
Reactions: PeteOC
Looks like there are a lot more issues... Whenever I turn to park there's a loud sound that sounds like the tires are rubbing, there's a constant whining noise at any speed (don't remember that on my M3), there's a lot (a loooot) of rattling like something is loose in the dash behind the monitor or in the little module box behind the rear-view mirror, when my wife sat in the passenger seat and we drove off there was a lot of rattling/crunching under her seat as the car turned, and finally the interior of the pillar in between the doors on the passenger side popped off while driving.

Looks like there are a lot more issues... Whenever I turn to park there's a loud sound that sounds like the tires are rubbing, there's a constant whining noise at any speed (don't remember that on my M3), there's a lot (a loooot) of rattling like something is loose in the dash behind the monitor or in the little module box behind the rear-view mirror, when my wife sat in the passenger seat and we drove off there was a lot of rattling/crunching under her seat as the car turned, and finally the interior of the pillar in between the doors on the passenger side popped off while driving.
The whining seems to be present for everyone, but it affects everyone differently. I noticed the rubbing also especially when you turn the steering wheel full in either direction. Both of these I noted on my service. Which SC did you schedule for? Hope they’re able to take care of you.

Where are you getting your tint done, and what product are you getting if you don’t mind me asking? Since one of my windows needs replacing, I figure I’ll get that done after replacement.

Reactions: t1m1t
The whining seems to be present for everyone, but it affects everyone differently. I noticed the rubbing also especially when you turn the steering wheel full in either direction. Both of these I noted on my service. Which SC did you schedule for? Hope they’re able to take care of you.

Where are you getting your tint done, and what product are you getting if you don’t mind me asking? Since one of my windows needs replacing, I figure I’ll get that done after replacement.
Thank for sharing. I will check that on mine

Yeah the rubbing happens on full turns for me too. I'm taking mine to the Santa Ana service center. I've had good experience with them in the past. Irvine didn't solve any of the issues I took the car there for.

For tint, I went to Signature Glass Tinting. I ended up with 15% Llumar CTX on the front two windows and Llumar Air 80 on the 3 rear windows (along with the small rear quarter windows). I'll probably go back later to get Air 80 on my windshield after noticing how much heat comes through the windshield. I want to get PPF for the front bumper, hood, fenders, and mirrors but the price is just too high (quoted 1500-1800). I might just buy a front ppf kit and DIY the entire front of the car.

Last edited: