Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Call 4242822994 (Ca only), change to finance, then go to tesla.com, all documents listed. It happens quick.
Can't I just take my check from my CU to delivery? Don't feel comfortable giving them the money and then I reject the car after inspecting? Why would I pay before I get to inspect and see if there is any damage or issues? I can only imagine making payments on a car that I don't own!:oops:

Reactions: PeteOC
Can't I just take my check from my CU to delivery? Don't feel comfortable giving them the money and then I reject the car after inspecting? Why would I pay before I get to inspect and see if there is any damage or issues? I can only imagine making payments on a car that I don't own!:oops:
Your not paying before delivery, your only calling to change to finance. Yes, upon delivery you hand them a check, inspect your car for any problems, file claims with a SC, drive home

Reactions: bnsfengineer
I did the same. After financing I had DCU send check to my house, and I went to my bank and got a cashier's check for the balance. Day of delivery I brought all checks to Tesla, and only handed it to them after I accepted the car. I didn't want to send Tesla any money until I've taken delivery also. No biggie and Tesla handled this no problem.

Not sure if it'll make any of you feel better, but my MY LR in white with no upgrades has an OD of June 1 and EDD of Mar 2023 - Jun 2023. Oh well.
I recommend you forget about it and come back after Christmas.
MYP order placed 3/13/22
White exterior, black seat. no FSD

1) June 10 - July 22
2) May 12 - June
3) April 22 - May
4) May 26 - June 12
Updated May 27
5) June 21 - July 19
Updated June 9
6) June 22 - July 6
Updated June 10
7) June 18 - July 2
got a text today. Anyone got this text before? Does it mean I am getting close?

Attachments

• 7755C1FD-A063-4E07-9E9E-6C2DF4FB5C0C.jpeg
    7755C1FD-A063-4E07-9E9E-6C2DF4FB5C0C.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 77
Your not paying before delivery, your only calling to change to finance. Yes, upon delivery you hand them a check, inspect your car for any problems, file claims with a SC, drive home
Thanks for the info. I received my vin 6-14 and next day received the text to schedule delivery. After scheduling I text SA that I'm changing from cash to financing from my CU and a small cashiers check from my bank. I received a response and said that was not an issue and requested the name of the CU but still shows on account to "Please pay in Full prior to delivery" at this point I could care less since already scheduled pick up for Sunday.

Reactions: mservoss