Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Made reservation in Feb 2022, current delivery window Oct 6 - Dec 1, 2022.

Someone wrote to speed up delivery, mark no trade, cash payment, change later. Does the community share this opinion as common wisdom?

Is it easy to change it later? Like, when is a good time to introduce the trade-in?

more than likely it was going to be another rejected VIN

EoQ push is always real - they will just match you to another Y with same specs that's nearby

if you reject this, it'll just be passed to the next person "in line"

if you really want a newer VIN, you will probably have to wait until the next EoQ

more than likely it was going to be another rejected VIN

EoQ push is always real - they will just match you to another Y with same specs that's nearby

if you reject this, it'll just be passed to the next person "in line"

if you really want a newer VIN, you will probably have to wait until the next EoQ
They don’t make cars early in the quarter? Not sure why they would bump us to the end if we ordered in April.

Hi everyone! I ordered a MYLR 5 white/white with induction wheels on July 4th. I might switch to the MYP just because it’s a $2k difference with the white seats. Colma, CA delivery center.

Hopefully they give me a decent offer on my 2021 M3LR… I reallllyy regret not getting the Y when it was only ~$54k when I ordered my 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodToBeTrue
As my delivery date is approaching, I'm getting confused by many reviews on internet regarding owning both of their cars as EVs. I was planning to go all electric, but mileage anxiety etc. are scaring me a bit. I'm pretty sure that many of you in CA must be having both cars as Tesla. I also intend to do so, but wanted to hear back the experience from others who owned all EVs.