Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cabin camera and mic; Elon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngogas

Sep 19, 2018
Utah
Just what kids need, a GPS defeat device and recorded loops with nobody in
the car, sounds like ispy or a case for 007 just to kiss a girl.
Perhaps do it on a command like the above Alexa/Ring or like the Tesla honk that saves the current video to file. Be nice to turn it on/off via a command of some sort. Don't have to have it on all the time like big brother is watching.

Reactions: DDHEverything

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
does elon really need to see me and hear me in the backseat with a lady?

eye of sauron.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Siromnom

dmurphy

Supporting Member
Hence my profound disappointment that Tesla is apparently partnering with them.

I wouldn’t say Tesla is partnering with them; haven’t seen that described at all.

What I HAVE seen is that Ring is basically building a Roadie, but hopefully with less suck. Given it’s from Ring, that’s a 50/50 chance.

If you need a camera to film all your police stops, well you may have other issues.
Nanny cam, dog cam, cheating wife cam, a what the hell are my kids doing with
my car cam, no eating in the car cam, a where did i drop my wallet cam,
a how did you fit that in the car cam, a back seat selfies cam, a you really camped
in the car cam (snoring included for free),

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt
If you need a camera to film all your police stops, well you may have other issues.
Nanny cam, dog cam, cheating wife cam, a what the hell are my kids doing with
my car cam, no eating in the car cam, a where did i drop my wallet cam,
a how did you fit that in the car cam, a back seat selfies cam, a you really camped
in the car cam (snoring included for free),
I'll take 4 of each

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt and ngogas
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC