Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cabin Climate Control System Requires Service on Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
over the last couple days, my A/C has been throwing this error - soft & hard resets only allow it to work for a few mins before this message pops up again. i been cooking like a roasted turkey in this hot weather :mad: service appt tomorrow, but anybody else have this issue on their Refresh? i have a Plaid

Capture.JPG

over the last couple days, my A/C has been throwing this error - soft & hard resets only allow it to work for a few mins before this message pops up again. i been cooking like a roasted turkey in this hot weather :mad: service appt tomorrow, but anybody else have this issue on their Refresh? i have a Plaid

View attachment 833646

View attachment 833646
How was it resolved? I just got it today, the car is less than a month old. Only 1500 miles on it.

it actually came back after 2 months. SC finally found a slow leak from the a/c hose so the part is on order (causes the refrigerant to leak over time)
Thanks. They couldn’t find anything wrong but added the refrigerant and it seems to be ok now. I’m just annoyed that they didn’t fill enough refrigerant at the factory during the build. Had to sweat for a few days and spend 4 hours at the Tesla service center.