TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Cabin Noise

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Stolz25, Jul 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Stolz25

Stolz25 Member

Has anyone found any reviews that mention cabin noise? The driving reviews sound great but I'd really like to know how loud it is going down the highway.

2. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member

Every review I've seen says the noise is low. At the original reveal event you can also hear the difference in music when someone opens a door.

3. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Member

"You won't care" - Elon

4. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Lol.. Model3Owners said it was very quiet, but none of the test drives at the event was at any real speed. I don't recall the Motor Trend review discussing that, but sports car people say what Elon said, they don't care about noise. :D

5. cab

cab Member

No real reviews out there. Motor Trend had a VERY short first drive and there have been some other minor reviews / ride alongs. I do suspect the "sport tuned" suspension mentioned immediately as the "first impression" in the Motor Trend video review might contribute to some impact noise.

6. Stolz25

Stolz25 Member

Thats my worry. I like the sport suspension but I'm much more interested in a quiet ride if that choice has to be made.