Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cabin Overheat Protection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another possibility is if you have the advance anti-theft system installed. The cabin overheat system will then be disabled. I believe the reason for it being disabled is that the created airflow interferes with the interior motion detector.

If the advance anti-theft system is an add on I don't have it. If it is standard on 2019 Raven model then maybe I do. But the cabin overheat protection worked last September when I took delivery. I did reboot the car today and it was apparently working later.

Okay, here's the answer to my Cabin Overheat issue. The manual states that it works for 12 hours after you exit your vehicle. So since I am in high risk category I have been locked down with only occasional drives without any stops to get out of the house. So as long as I am on lockdown I will go to the car every morning and enter, press the break, put into gear, put into park and exit. All of that to be sure I meet Tesla's programming for exiting the vehicle. No that I cannot park under cover.

Last edited: