Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cabin Pressure and Noise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else experiencing extremely cabin pressure and noise? Especially over bumpy roads. Getting earaches and headaches in my 2023 Mindel Y LR. I've had the vehicle in already for this issue and they made a few minor adjustments that seemed to help a little bit now it's getting even worse than before. People love to get into thee vehicle and the look forward to getting out.

Anyone else experiencing extremely cabin pressure and noise? Especially over bumpy roads. Getting earaches and headaches in my 2023 Mindel Y LR. I've had the vehicle in already for this issue and they made a few minor adjustments that seemed to help a little bit now it's getting even worse than before. People love to get into thee vehicle and the look forward to getting out.
It’s either an issue with a window seal or the rear hatch.

If Service isn’t helping and you want to diagnose the issue yourself, you can start taping off the windows and hatch with painters tape and see if it improves.

Reactions: jenimolly
Dude, seriously, when you don't search first, some poor mod has to merge your thread.
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/thr...om/tmc/threads/ear-pain-pressure-help.205783/

Reactions: akidesir