TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

CAC 153.35

Discussion in 'Roadster: Technical' started by asgard, Sep 22, 2013.

1. asgard

asgard Member

I downloaded logs from my CPO #474 and ran the tool. It reported a CAC of 153.35? Is that a bit on the low side?
    Thanks.

2. djp

djp Roadster 2.0 VIN939

That sounds in line for a car that age. How many miles do you have on it, and what does it charge to in Standard mode?

3. asgard

asgard Member

The car has 5880 miles and standard mode charges to 187 with the UMC and 192 using the 120V cable.

4. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

I am at 147 so I am willing to trade batteries if you want ;). Seriously you are in the "normal" zone and also note it will likely likely bounce around as I was at 144 for most of last year. I have 20,000 miles.

5. djp

djp Roadster 2.0 VIN939

If you take the trend line from Tom Saxton's study, an average Roadster with 5,880 miles would have a CAC of 154.64 and charge to 184 miles in Standard mode, so your CAC is normal and your range is a bit above average. Battery looks good.

6. asgard

asgard Member

Thank you!