Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calabogie Peaks Resort

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious if anyone has stayed at Calabogie Peaks resort in winter with their Tesla? We are planning on staying this weekend and will be driving from Ottawa. The trip is 100km each way which shouldn't be an issue in my Model X 90D. My X gets about 405km on a full charge. My only concern is the temperature and the weather and the fact that it will be sitting in the cold for most of the time.

I see there is an HPWC at Calabogie Motor Park close by. Has anyone used this in the winter? Is the park even open this time of year?

I was responsible for getting the Calabogie Motorsports station installed (we also put in a Roadster charger). It's the fastest charger within 100 km of Ottawa - the voltage is really high there!

The site is somewhat accessible during the winter, as there are some businesses that operate there. You may be able to get access if you call and ask, though IIRC the track manager tends to take a vacation around this time of year...

There may be a fee for use.

Track manager's name is Jane, general number is (613) 752-1252. Web Contact - Calabogie Motorsports Park