Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a new model x, an android running pie, and use outlook for my mail and calendar app. I also have a Gmail account on my phone. I have synched the Tesla app with the car. When I bring up the calendar on the car it only shows the Gmail calendar. Does anyone know how to sync the outlook calendar? Thanks for any help on this.

I have a similar problem -- iPhone from my company -- on the phone the calendar shows both personal and "Outlook" (Microsoft Exchange) events from my work calendar. But the Tesla only shows the personal events, not those from my office account. I wonder if they are protected/encrypted somehow but I know it used to (sometimes) work.

I have a new model x, an android running pie, and use outlook for my mail and calendar app. I also have a Gmail account on my phone. I have synched the Tesla app with the car. When I bring up the calendar on the car it only shows the Gmail calendar. Does anyone know how to sync the outlook calendar? Thanks for any help on this.

I have my Exchange, Gmail, and Gmail family calendar showing, but, I'm on Oreo. Not sure if things are different in Pie, but, make sure your Exchange account is registered in the system, not just in Outlook. You should be able to open the Gmail app and see your Exchange accounts, if not, add them there (you can turn off notifications and sync for everything but the calendar if you like).

I believe the Tesla app only looks at calendars registered within the Android accounts, and not sure if only having your account in the Outlook app would qualify.

I'm not entirely sure, just speculation on what I've seen with my phone and different apps accessing account data.