Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar difference after holiday update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am now seeing the battery estimates to and round-trip during the nav trip start up page.
Wondering if it was there before and I missed it? I will take pics next time. The calendar is certainly not there any more.
Does anyone know if the OTA updates are downloaded then unpacked / installed at once or over some time period?
Thanks.
They are still there at the end of the nav turns. Just need to scroll down to see

I just got V11 yesterday. So the calendar display at the beginning of the day is gone huh? (it didn't show up this morning and I don't see any calendar settings) I rather liked that feature. Hopefully it gets added back at some point.

I did see a navigation option on one of the events on the calendar, something I've never seen before on V10 (or at least don't remember seeing).

2022.4.5 and still not back :(
I really am not a fan of v11, usually I reckon to learn a new release before commenting but v11 has just been a mess from the getgo especially the new taskbar and HVAC controls.
I'm pretty frustrated about it, all the more so as basic howlers are still yet to be fixed.

Reactions: 101dals
They still haven’t brought back the calendar settings still. It’s crazy because I unchecked all but 1 calendar for that particular week and that’s when the update came in. it’s still showing me that calendar only, and I have no option to go and recheck the calendars still. It updates THAT calendar in real time, but there is no option to access the settings still.. and I guess it’s such a minuscule issue I guess it won’t be fixed probably until christmas 2022….