Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar feature request

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I like the idea Tesla has about automatically navigating on entry. However, I wish you could designate if you could just have it do it when a calendar event comes up, as I know where my house and work are at. Anyone else think this option would be useful?

If you could live without having a Work location defined, that would limit automatic navigation to calendar entries only. I don't have a Work location, so I don't get automatic navigation to/from my Home location. You could add your work location as a Favorite so that you could still disable certain features at that location if you wanted to (e.g., Sentry Mode).

Reactions: DMan918
If you could live without having a Work location defined, that would limit automatic navigation to calendar entries only. I don't have a Work location, so I don't get automatic navigation to/from my Home location. You could add your work location as a Favorite so that you could still disable certain features at that location if you wanted to (e.g., Sentry Mode).

Oh I might try that. Thanks!!