Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar not showing in the morning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My calendar stopped appearing after one of the recent updates. I think it was one of the phone app ones - it got turned off in the phone settings for some reason. If you've got it turned on in both the phone and the car, and it's not working, reboot the car.

It's working fine in 2019.36.2.1. Make sure your app on your phone has this turned on in your settings page -
IMG_0D9229D2BFEA-1.jpeg

...and it should work. If it still doesn't, do all the resets (there are 2 different kinds of reboots, do both - you should do these after a firmware update anyway). If it still doesn't work, you might try disconnecting and reconnecting your phone's bluetooth connection in the car.

• Informative
Reactions: calidreamz808
It's working fine in 2019.36.2.1. Make sure your app on your phone has this turned on in your settings page -
View attachment 476660

...and it should work. If it still doesn't, do all the resets (there are 2 different kinds of reboots, do both - you should do these after a firmware update anyway). If it still doesn't work, you might try disconnecting and reconnecting your phone's bluetooth connection in the car.

Yes! This is what I have to do each time the Tesla App updates. The face ID and calendar toggles are reset each time.