TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Calendar not showing in the morning

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Brian95006, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Brian95006

Brian95006 Member

I have my I-phone synced correctly and I have the option selected to show my calendar in the morning yet it is no longer showing up. Did this go away in a recent software upgrade? It was nice to see my calendar every morning automatically.

2. Type1

Type1 Member

Just got the car on Monday so don't have much data on this, but so far I haven't found a way for it to come up despite having the settings set to do so.

3. sduck

sduck Mr. Duck

reboot/reset

4. bayareaever

bayareaever Member

My car is over a year old and used to sync with phone calendar but hasn't for several weeks. I think it's a software glitch. My sync settings are correct

5. sduck

sduck Mr. Duck

My calendar stopped appearing after one of the recent updates. I think it was one of the phone app ones - it got turned off in the phone settings for some reason. If you've got it turned on in both the phone and the car, and it's not working, reboot the car.

6. ngogas

ngogas Active Member

Yup same. 36.2.1 broke is it. Even after reset of the mcu.

7. sduck

sduck Mr. Duck

It's working fine in 2019.36.2.1. Make sure your app on your phone has this turned on in your settings page -
    IMG_0D9229D2BFEA-1.jpeg

...and it should work. If it still doesn't, do all the resets (there are 2 different kinds of reboots, do both - you should do these after a firmware update anyway). If it still doesn't work, you might try disconnecting and reconnecting your phone's bluetooth connection in the car.

• Informative x 1
  8. Brian95006

Brian95006 Member

thanks for the feedback. I did a software reset and it started working

9. calidreamz808

calidreamz808 Member

Yes! This is what I have to do each time the Tesla App updates. The face ID and calendar toggles are reset each time.

10. ngogas

ngogas Active Member

mine shows up this morning; without having to do anything.