Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar not updating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check the phone OS settings for the Tesla app and make sure it has calendar access. Check the settings in the Tesla app and make sure calendar sync is enabled. Make sure the phone is paired with the car via Bluetooth. Finally, if you’re using version 3.x of the Tesla app, make sure your car is selected (if you have more than one Tesla product).

• Helpful
Reactions: zylstra
I’ve tried all the good suggestions above without success… my 2013 Model S calendar is still stuck on a calendar item from yesterday… even though I’ve deleted that item, have the Tesla app running, deleted/reestablished Bluetooth connection, and have rebooted phone and car.

Any other ideas, folks?

PS
I’ve tried all the good suggestions above without success… my 2013 Model S calendar is still stuck on a calendar item from yesterday… even though I’ve deleted that item, have the Tesla app running, deleted/reestablished Bluetooth connection, and have rebooted phone and car.

Any other ideas, folks?
The car sees calls and text messages from the iPhone, so they are definitely talking to one another.

If all settings are right (bluetooth phone pairing, calendar tick in Tesla mobile app), what works for immediate iCal manual syncing is the following:
-open calendar in the car
-open calendar app on your iPhone

Calendar in the Tesla should update immediately.

If all settings are right (bluetooth phone pairing, calendar tick in Tesla mobile app), what works for immediate iCal manual syncing is the following:
-open calendar in the car
-open calendar app on your iPhone

Calendar in the Tesla should update immediately.
I’m on iOS 17. Longtime owner. Have not been able to sync calendar for quite some time. Perhaps it started when I changed out the old infotainment system? Although that makes no sense as the phone connects in all other functions