TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Calendar Question

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by UberEV1, Nov 27, 2014.

1. UberEV1

UberEV1 Member

#1 UberEV1, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    Occasionally I find the calendar app useful in reminding me of my day's obligations, but have not figured out how to keep it conveniently updated. Ideally it would stay updated without my having to do anything, but that does not seem to be the case. If opening the Tesla app is the only way, then I might as well just open my calendar on the phone (same number of steps). Even keeping the App alive in the background (iPhone) doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something (P.S. I have set all the settings per the Tesla app)?

2. Lump

Lump Active Member

iPhone settings look like this?
    IMG_0034.jpg

3. UberEV1

UberEV1 Member

Yes, checked and my settings are exactly the same.

4. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

Mine always seems to update without me doing anything. Once I changed the location of an event on the phone and it changed in the car.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy Member

I believe the calendar is still in beta. I occasionally run into the same issue.

6. lsnetman

lsnetman Member

Turn off the setting that allows the Tesla app to access the calendar, then close the app itself. Go back to the settings and re-enable access, then re-open the Tesla app.. That should do it. If not, close everything as above, then "forget" the Bluetooth pairing. Repair the phone, then complete the last two enabling steps. Good luck. Now if we could only get the in-car app to pick up todo lists as well.