Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar Sync and iPhone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ngogas

Sep 19, 2018
Utah
One if the best feature of the car is the calendar. It comes in every time I get into the car in the morning to remind me of my day. We have two kids who are into sports so our schedule is all over the place.
Well for the past few days I noticed it wasn’t on any more. Went to it and it said the iPhone need to allow access. Went into phone setting and then app setting and saw that it was allowed. I soon realize I had to then go into the app and allow calendar sync. I guess it disable it and Face ID whenever a new app version is updated. Wished it would keep its settings. Just an FYI....

• Informative
Reactions: calidreamz808
One if the best feature of the car is the calendar. It comes in every time I get into the car in the morning to remind me of my day. We have two kids who are into sports so our schedule is all over the place.
Well for the past few days I noticed it wasn’t on any more. Went to it and it said the iPhone need to allow access. Went into phone setting and then app setting and saw that it was allowed. I soon realize I had to then go into the app and allow calendar sync. I guess it disable it and Face ID whenever a new app version is updated. Wished it would keep its settings. Just an FYI....

Ya, I had the same issue, finally figured it out like you did..

IMG_768E0CAFD65F-1.jpeg

Reactions: ngogas
Ya, I had the same issue, finally figured it out like you did..

View attachment 456320
Anyone here able to get their outlook calendar appointments synched to the car from their iphone calendar app? Google calendar appointments synch fine, but not Outlook. Outlook appointments get to my iphone calendar when it synchs to my work's exchange server. Could be that there are protections there that prevent these appointments from being shared.

Thank you!! I was wondering a couple days ago why my car's cal wasn't updating and needed the address for nav. I updated my app.. thanks again for the tip