Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar sync no longer working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys know that the Tesla app needs to be running in the backgrond on your phone for this tomwork right? Your calendar doesnt sync with the car via bluetooth, it uses the Tesla app as a conduit. If you hard kill the tesla app on your phone and never open it, the cal will never update. That is why reinstalling the app seemed to fix it, but really you just launched the app again. So, the trick is to always make sure the tesla app is running in th background on your phone.

You guys know that the Tesla app needs to be running in the backgrond on your phone for this tomwork right? Your calendar doesnt sync with the car via bluetooth, it uses the Tesla app as a conduit. If you hard kill the tesla app on your phone and never open it, the cal will never update. That is why reinstalling the app seemed to fix it, but really you just launched the app again. So, the trick is to always make sure the tesla app is running in th background on your phone.
Yeah, whenever my calendar wasn't syncing I found that my Tesla app on the iPhone had closed.