Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar Sync

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been pretty buggy and sporadic for me. I'd say about once a week or less the calendar will actually pop-up in the morning. The format isn't good for all day events. I have 5 different Google calendars and when they display in the Tesla UI, all day events are just listed one after the other on one line until they get cut off, so it's not really useful right now.

It's been pretty buggy and sporadic for me. I'd say about once a week or less the calendar will actually pop-up in the morning. The format isn't good for all day events. I have 5 different Google calendars and when they display in the Tesla UI, all day events are just listed one after the other on one line until they get cut off, so it's not really useful right now.

I finally got the IPhone calendar to pop up. Haven't had any luck with the Google calendar, but I am happy with small victories.

you can pick which calendars you want to popup. I imagine if you select 5 it wouldn't work well.

Interesting, maybe that was what went wrong. I think I have like 5 calendars on my google calendar...and they were all selected. It shows on the calendar app but it never pops up when starting the car even if I picked "Always" in the setting. Maybe I will just try to select one calendar....