TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Calendar wont sync with my iphone

Discussion in 'Model S' started by sharrisbhs, Jul 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. sharrisbhs

sharrisbhs Member

I have followed the process without success. I know I need to authorize calendar access on the iPhone under settings - privacy. But I do not see an option to authorize access !

2. Patrick W

Patrick W Active Member

When my S's calendar has not synched in a while I can get it to synch by connecting to the car using the Tesla app on my iPhone. Just connecting the app seems to force the calendar to synch. Works pretty much every time.

3. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Ballin On A Budget

Go into the calendar settings on your phone and make sure that it's actually enabled (not the Tesla app).

4. sharrisbhs

sharrisbhs Member

Got it to syn. Thanks

5. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

I've found that the only reliable method is to make sure the calendar is updated before you go to the car the first time that day. (Update the phone's calendar the night before.) Updating it after the first driving session almost never works.

6. Skipdd

Skipdd Member

Thanks for the tips. Mine stopped syncing after the last update - .28.. Getting new update as I write this. If it's still out of whack, I will try the advice given above.