Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calgary AB EV Strategy - Online Survey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For all you Calgary-specific owners out there, the City of Calgary and ENMAX are currently doing some work on setting a strategy for Calgary and Southern Alberta relating to electric vehicle ownership and infrastructure. One of my counterparts at the Calgary division of my company was involved in a planning session, and she forwarded me both the presentation and a survey that the City was having this focus group complete. I mentioned to her that I could post the survey here for more feedback if the City wanted, so she went back to them and lo and behold, the City has prepared a slightly different survey that is designed more for public engagement than the original survey was.

Here's a link to the City's webpage with some information about what they're looking to achieve, and the survey questions. I'd encourage everyone to go and provide their feedback, along with any other EV owners you might know (this survey is not Tesla-specific). They're even interested in feedback from people that are considering EV ownership, so spread the word however you can.

http://engage.calgary.ca/electric-vehicle-strategy

Here's a great chance to help shape what the future of EV ownership might look like in Calgary and Southern Alberta. Hopefully Edmonton will take note as well and follow Calgary's lead.

• Informative
Reactions: 1.21 Jiggawatts