TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Calgary Location opening - Chinook Center

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TEUNTSLA, Nov 11, 2015.

1. TEUNTSLA

TEUNTSLA Member

I am going to put this place holder here. as word is the location will open this month.

I'm going to see if i can spot Chris today at lunch and get more details. hopefully we can get a bunch of us out there for the opening.

2. ModelS85D

ModelS85D New Member

I was just at Chinook yesterday and spoke to the reps (Chris and Adam I believe). They said the store is scheduled to open next Friday, Nov 20, 2015 across from the Apple store. It will be only open to people on their email lists and current owners for the first day.

3. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

Any word on an AB service centre?

4. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Excellent news...congrats Calgary, long time coming, but will be well worth it!

5. Battman

Battman Member

Instead of a service Center in Calgary they will have a roaming Service tech very soon permanently based out of Calgary. Unfortunately for those of you in Edmonton or Saskatchewan the service visits are going to get much more expensive. Because they are going to charge a certain amount per KM. Within 80km of the Calgary Tesla Store is free and then a charge beyond that.

6. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

Apparently Tesla, in their infinite generosity, has capped the Ranger service fee for rural SK and MB customers at a mere $1500. :rolleyes:

7. Footbag

Footbag Member

Edmonton is going to be ~$575 (depending on where you live, they apparently are being that specific). They credit us the 80km, and then charge the $3/km on the difference.