Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calgary owners - request

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, can someone with the latest firmware / range estimator check something for me? Can you input Regina as a destination and then post or PM me a screenshot? I am just trying to figure out charging as there are no Superchargers on the route. Looking at PlugShare looks like charging will be done in Swift Current and Medicine hat. Thank ya.

IMG_2508_2.jpg
this is what is shows. not very good for planning a trip to Regina. I would use Plugshare.com and I sure hope you have a Twin charger on your TESLA. I did, and for Canadian drivers, it is a must.. at least for Western owners.

I'll do it right now!

Last edited:
EVTripplanner.com could be a good start:

19", Speed Multiplier 1.1, Interior/Exterior Temp: 21 C / 21 C / 0 Payload

60: 525 RM (848 km)
85: 535 RM (861 km)
85D: 516 RM (831 km)
P85D: 536 RM (863 km)

Calgary to Regina.png

Attachments

• Calgary to Regina.jpg
    Calgary to Regina.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 151
Thanks. Dual chargers, yes (85D). Too bad Tesla's built-in planner seems useless for the trip. Thanks Sun Country is all I gotta say! If Tesla put a Supercharger in Medicine Hat it would make a world of difference for the route.

If I understand correctly, if a person was to charge at a Sun Country charger in one of the cities along the way, the Tesla navigation should remember that and use it when you enter the route again (i.e. return trip)

Thanks. Dual chargers, yes (85D). Too bad Tesla's built-in planner seems useless for the trip. Thanks Sun Country is all I gotta say! If Tesla put a Supercharger in Medicine Hat it would make a world of difference for the route.

If I understand correctly, if a person was to charge at a Sun Country charger in one of the cities along the way, the Tesla navigation should remember that and use it when you enter the route again (i.e. return trip)

yes, your tesla will store any location you use to charge. My mother lives in Regina, so I'll have to plan as well and make sure I can make it on a timely matter.