TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Calif - New EVSE - Redondo Riviera / Palos Verdes area - 6300 PCH, Redondo Beach

Discussion in 'California' started by JonMesko, Oct 14, 2013.

1. JonMesko

JonMesko New Member

I was embarrassed at how few public charging stations there are in the South Bay of Los Angeles, so I decided to put one in at my restaurant for myself and all my fellow Tesla owners to use. Enjoy!

6300 Pacific Coast Highway
    Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Also - if you need a coin holder in your Model S for parking meters - this little gem for $4 on Amazon works AWESOME when velcro-attached right below the cup holders. It's almost invisible. Now someone needs to make a more affordable, more functional center console unit for the Model S...

Amazon.com: Custom Accessories 91116 Coin Holder: Automotive

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Great! And welcome to the forum.

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

That's the kind of action that is changing everything. One plug at a time. Thanks for doing this.

Have you listed the site on Recargo? The more EV owners that find it there will mean more customers at your place. (put it on your website too!)

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

What's the name of your restaurant? :)

5. mcornwell

mcornwell Active Member